Bio and Questions

Name:Error404/William

Age:um well he old

Aliases:White Error/Error!Sans/White Demon/Overlord

Birthday:December 20 ????

Birthplace:Underground (of course)

Species:Skeleton

Sex:Male

Height:6'1

Weight:120 lbs

E/C:Blue and White

Personality:(Before)
Silent, Error404 prefers to show his true intentions at first, no longer having much of a reason to hide them. A master manipulator, he has developed so much to the point he can perfect a poker face. At first glance, Error404 comes off as a sociopathic experimenter, working in the background to deal with everything he considers a bother. The slightest grudge, he'll take the most exaggerated response. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

However, that isn't truly Error404. Error404 retains his sadness, yet instead commonly turns it into sternness, usually being a reason for his intimidating posture. Despite his notoriety as a formal sociopath, in person he comes off as a pure brute, always dominating the situation anytime he's present, always knowing what to say and always being the one on top. Error404 has a complete god complex, yet he truly isn't a bad person. All he wants is a happy ending, yet he will go to desperate measures for so, even to the point of giving others a bad ending. His aspirations for regaining Alphatale are stronger than ever, and he will accomplish it.

He loves to be alone, talking to Alpha of how his day is. He doesn't believe that Alpha is alive, yet he always pretends to personally vent his mood out, just to not lash out. Because you do NOT want to see him lashing out.

(Now)
Still silent, still be manipulative, A leader,Still has saddness within him and a insane like attitude people he views as weak will be deleted, Also like Error!Sans a tsundere
A/N: maybe he could be flirty but i don't want to ruin him so much or change him alot but that for and different reason 🤭

Relationships:
Error!Sans: 404's developed a strange bond with Error, although his intentions haven't been clouded by his role as a mentor for Error. The two have had their fair shares of arguments, yet in the very end, despite how much Error and 404 had been in distaste for one another, they end up having each others backs when the time is necessary.
Rimuru: Though william would prefer to be alone for all he has been through he can learn to care just like how he did with Error!Sans but this is not the mater of friends but as lovers might be troubling for him to bare with although now he can learn more of these human emotions (A/N:If you don't like the ship idea i can understand that)

Appearance:

(Skeleton form)

(Skeleton form)