Prologue

"Talking"
Action/thinking
A/N: well this is the start of this story i hope you do enjoy this i hope don't mess up as much
Warning: The story may contain violence slight cursing and ships u might not like
------------------------------------------------------------

The Undertale Multiverse was created by many imaginative minds and gods many with their own unique traits or some that are too similar to others this is what led to almost a infinite amount to codings that for 2 beings are nothing more than childs play these 2 were know for their errors or destroying capacity of universes or aus but what many didn't know was how they truly felt about destroying many thought they had a goal of just destroying anything with a sense of pleasure or enjoyment or with a mission to destroy anything living....now we find these 2 mighty beings on a floating meteorite in the vast space of OuterTale

Error!Sans Pov

Here I stood next to my mentor staring at the stars that were just 1s and 0s for the gods that created us i turn to face my mentor a self proclaim god but really how can it be self proclaim when this guy has unimaginable power, My mentor was also staring at the stars but his eyes told me another thing he looked.....sad? How can that be I don't think he had anything to be sad about so i decided to ask...

"So....404 what's with that look in your eyes..they do say that the eyes are a way to view a soul..i think..?"

He just looked at me putting on a face that can hide any emotion that he might have this only made error question more if what he saw was true...

William:"I have no idea what you mean Error..."

404 turn his head back to face the stars then look down at the bottom nothing but a vast void, I of course did the same it was calming in a way to get away from the accusations of how people see me as I would just wish that something new would happen we've seen almost every outcome of aus now we're just bored out of our minds well I was I wasn't so sure about my mentor but it seemed like he was bored too although I will keep that sad look he had in check maybe...all of the sudden a bright light flashed at us thinking a gaster beam was heading for us we tried to dodge but we heard a familiar voice that I wish i never heard..

Author:"Have fun boys hope you enjoy your stay in a different multiverse"

illiam: "YOU SON OF A B-"

Before he can say a curse word we were both transported into this weird cave system we still had our powers but it weakened quite abit i only had enough to destroy only 1 universe I don't know about 404 but this cave had alot of energy it felt like magic but wasn't I stood up looming around and saw these crystal things radiate it throughout the cave maybe this is what humans use for those car things to work I'll ask 404 later all of the sudden we heard a yell that sound deep and powerful well...maybe not as powerful as my mentor voice but it shook the cave quite abit i turn to face my mentor who was was hovering above one of these crystals it seems he took an interest to it...i hope this multiverse or whatever has some strong people maybe..
------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:"I know that this chapter was short but bare with me im new to this writing thing and i was to make this one of the best next chapter will be told from William pov if you don't know already William will be shipped with Rimuru if you don't like it then leave

A/N:"Also any suggestions for error sans husbando I'm make him a bottom in this and idk who to ship him with in the anime I'm only gonna do the anime so no manga...yet but pls leave suggestion"