𝐎𝐍𝐄

RIGHT MY WRONGS - BRYSON TILLER

𝐉𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐄𝐑【 TORI 】𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 | 𝟷𝟿

TORI
𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 | 𝟷𝟿

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jatorian sat distracted in her chair as her mother and father conversed across from her at the dinner table.

Being the only child, the girl still tried to have dinner with her parents at least two times a week even though she was now grown and moved out of the house.

Her mind was on the encounter she had only two weeks ago.

She wanted to know if he was okay but hadn't gotten a name or anything she could use to find him on social media and it was driving her crazy.

All the girl had was the address she helped the boy to and she didn't plan going back on that side of town any time soon.

"Bug, you okay?" Her dad's voice brought her out of her trance causing her to look up from her plate.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Positive." The girl forced a smile onto her face, holding eye contact with her father until his phone rang, a call from work prompting him to get up from his seat at the table to answer it.

"Help me with these plates Bug." Michelle, the girl's mother, spoke with a soft tone as she gathered a few plates before heading towards the kitchen.

With a sigh, Jatorian rose as well. The girl already knew her mother had noticed her vibe was off and the woman had never been one to let things like that slip by her.

"So what's really the problem?"

"There is no problem mama."

"A lie ain't nun to tell it girl. I been listening to you lie for 19 consecutive years, tell that shit to somebody who met you yesterday."

"It's just-" The girl paused as she tried to gather her thoughts, her mom staring at her expectantly for an answer.

"Come on. Use your words baby."

"The other day while I was walking, there was this boy... he couldn't have been any older than 16 but he was in an alley and I found him. He said he had gotten jumped and mama you know me, I couldn't just walk away knowing that he was sitting there in pain."

"So?"

"So I helped him up and basically carried him all the way to his house. I didn't get his name or anything, now every time I look at those gloves I think of his blood on them and I just wanna know if he's okay."

After finishing her rant, the girl sat in silence waiting for what her mother would have to say.

The older lady sighed and placed the in her hand down before speaking, "I raised you well Tori."