𝐓𝐖𝐎

GLOCK IN MY LAP - 21 SAVAGE & METRO BOOMIN

𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐍【 KY 】𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 | 𝟷𝟼

𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐍
KY
𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 | 𝟷𝟼

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Kyro walked swiftly with his ski mask covering his face, hands in his pocket as he made sure to look around at his surroundings.

Ever since he had been jumped the boy made extra sure to pay attention to everything around him.

The boy's friends had advised him to lay until his brother and Rondo handled the niggas that jumped him but he was stubborn.

That same stubbornness would probably be his downfall but the boy didn't care.

"Where the fuck you at?" Kyro heard his brother speak as he answers the phone, concern for his younger brother masked in his voice.

"I'm on Spates, why wassup?"

"I told you bout leaving by yourself and not telling niggas."

"I was tired of staying in the house. Rondo ass act like he was too tired to come wimme so I left. I'm safe bra, I got my shit on me."

"They ain't stop making guns when they made yo shit Kyro. Be safe nigga." The younger male nodded even though he couldn't be seen.

"Fasho."

The young teen put his phone into the pocket of his Essentials hoodie, turning his attention back to his surroundings as he crossed the street.

His wounds were mostly healed including the area where he had been stabbed but he was careful not to be too strenuous in order to have a smooth healing process.

"Pussy ass niggas really jumped me."

Although he shouldn't have, Kyro found the situation hilarious. He had gotten jumped because his two females just so happened to be cousins who found out about each other, calling on their family to jump him to teach him a lesson.

Instead of teaching him a lesson though, it made him want to get even.

His brother had already handled the boys who were involved. Kyro didn't think it was enough though and he was a lot of things but a woman beater wasn't one so he was out of luck on that end.

So the boy decided he had a plan to work out.