𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐘𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙【 LAY 】𝚕𝚎𝚘 | 𝟷𝟿

𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐘𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
LAY
𝚕𝚎𝚘 | 𝟷𝟿

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"If you had my love and I gave you all my trust, would you comfort me..." Leilani whispered along with the song playing through her airpods.

The girl had decided to go out and get groceries after putting it off for an entire week. She had been eating out for most of those days which had started to put a noticeable dent in her bank account.

She pushed the buggy in front of her, deciding that she didn't need anything on the aisle she was on.

"Damn, watch where you going shawty." The girl squealed once she bumped into a firm chest after turning.

The voice sounded familiar but she didn't stop to see who it was, instead bending down trying to find her airpod that had fallen out of her ear.

She huffed when she couldn't find it, her mood now completely ruined as she pushed herself to stand.

"I'm so sorr-" Her words died on her tongue once she saw who stood in front of her. "Oh, it's you."

She received no response as Rondo stood in front of her, a mug on his face as he looked over the girl's body quickly.

"Watch where you fucking goin."

"You need to watch where you're going. The fuck." She snapped harshly at him, face scrunched up while her arms sat folded against her chest:

"Ion like you."

"That's supposed to make me feel some type of way?" She questioned with eyebrows furrowed in fake confusion.

The two stared at each other quietly, silence filling the air until a person coming onto the aisle interrupted them.

"There yo ass go. Eazy said come on nigga."

Leilani turned her head to look behind her, a smile taking over her face when she saw Kyro.

"Gangggggg."

"Ganggggggggggggg." The younger boy held his words while looking at the girl who quickly went to hug him.

:

"Damn, you finna eat good ainnit?" Kyro asked me as he peered into my half full buggy making me laugh.

"Some like that."

"You be cooking?"

"I live by myself, I gotta cook to survive." I laughed at him, ignoring the way Rondo stood glaring at me.

I'm tired of his grumpy ass.

"When you gone cook for me gang?" I shrugged at his question, pushing my buggy towards self checkout as he walked beside me with his angry bird friend following behind us.