1

Warning, there is descriptions of violence, death, dead bodies and may be more that will be sprinkled throughout this book. You have been warned.
________
? Pov

  I was sleeping peacefully, having an actual dream for once instead of constant nightmares or a dreamless sleep. However it was disturbed by a loud 'BANG' that jolted me out of my sleep. I quietly slipped out of bed and made my way downstairs, making sure to be quiet. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, maybe my Dad and his 'work' buddies arriving home. However what I was greeted with would haunt me for the rest of my life....

On the floor in puddles of their own blood was my family. James, Sawyer, Megan and Jessie.... All in pools of their blood. The blood was everywhere, on the floor, walls and even dripping from the ceiling. Dad was leaning against a wall holding his head, badly bleeding. I'm pretty sure I heard my dad say something but I couldn't hear anything, all I heard was white noise.

Sawyer, my older brother, had a nasty gash around his neck. His expression stuck in fear and pain. Jessie and James, my baby twin brothers had alot of what seemed to be broken bones and cuts all over their bodies. Their expressions showing nothing but terror and agony. Finally Megan... My baby sister, who looked to have been crying before getting shot in the head.

I was frozen, staring at my siblings dead bodies before something, or maybe someone? Was in the way and I was no longer staring at my siblings dead bodies but some monster that was covered in blood. The blood if my siblings... Did they kill them? Why? Why would they kill them? They didn't do anything to them, they were innocent.... I vaguely realized Lillian, my older sister wasn't here. Then I suddenly felt pain and- I was opening my eyes and staring at the ceiling on my apartment.

I sighed as I sat up, the nightmare wasn't anything new, in fact I was used to it by now. It's been years since that day, the day over half of my family died due to my Father's fucking Job. If you could even call working for the mafia a job. Taking a deep breath I showered and changed into clean clothes before heading to my living room only to pause as I saw Virus sleeping on my couch.

I rolled my eyes as I spotted the blood patches, or would it be bone marrow because their a skeleton? Maybe magic? Either way I still rolled my eyes and walked over and started healing them after making sure all the blinds were shut, my hands glowing a bright green. Once I made sure Virus was all healed up I carried them to my room to let them sleep before going to make breakfast for two knowing they would wake up at the smell of food.

I was proven right as I heard the shower turn on while making some pancakes. It didn't take long for Virus to finish their shower and come walking out in clean clothes that they left here at some random point. "Hey love, what are you making?" I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous nickname, "I told you not to call me that Virus, you know I don't like it. I'm making pancakes so sit your ass down while I make you a plate."

Did I mention that Virus seems to have a flirting problem? Now? Well now you know, and I hate it. I don't care if they flirt with people, I just wish they wouldn't flirt with me. It makes me feel awkward since I've never been the type of person into romance, even in my past life. I shake my head to clear it as I make Virus a plate of pancakes and put it down infront of them. "Thanks a bunch Honey~"

"I'm not your 'Honey' Virus. In fact I'm not anyone's 'Honey', I'm my own person and don't need anyone to try and tell me what to do." Because that's basically what relationships are like here, someone will have to submit to the other. I refuse to have a relationship like that. If I ever get a partner then I want us to be equals. "If you say so sugar" que me letting out a groan of frustration. Why are they like this? Why do I even put up with it?

I pondered over why I put up with Virus as I finished making the pancakes and made my own plate before sitting down to eat with Virus. "So, why are you camping out in my apartment this time? I know you have your own place so don't try the 'I'm homeless' card on me." I stare pointedly at Virus who winked at me, lovely. "Come on darling~ you know you love my company."

I swear to god, "Stop avoiding the question Virus. I'm gonna have to clean my couch... Again." Virus pouted but when they realized it wouldn't work this time they sighed, "Me and my boyfriend got into an argument so he kicked me out." "Virus, you are the one who owns that apartment, not him." I looked over at my friend who was looking down at their food, playing with it.

I sighed, "You shouldn't let him push you around, Vi. Your so much more then he could ever be." "He's not only my boyfriend Silas, he's also my Boss...." I hid a frustrated sigh, this is one of the reasons I hate the world I was reborn into. "You can stay as long as you need to, Vi." "Thanks Love~ I knew you loved me" and then they blew me a kiss. There they go again, flirting. I just shook my head good naturedly.

"You really need to stop flirting with me, Virus" "But how else will you know how much I love you~" I held back a snort, "You'll find some other way, your smart like that." "But Si~" "Don't Vi" "How else would I be able to show my devotion to you~" I sighed, "Would you drop that?" "Not a chance sweetie~ you saved me from certain death it's only right I show you my gratitude~" Hi, I'm Silas Moore and this is my life.
__________

Hey! This is chapter 1, hope you enjoyed. Now here is a picture of Silas and Virus, sorry for those who can see the pictures in advance

 Now here is a picture of Silas and Virus, sorry for those who can see the pictures in advance

Silas Moore, He/Him

Virus Starshot, They/Them