Silas Pov

It's been almost a week since the first and Frisk brought back half of Virus's money. Virus has been staying at my place, ignoring Jack and actually admitted to planning on breaking up with him much to my Joy. Jack does not treat them right and uses the wrong pronoun's. Honestly I wanted Virus to break up a long time ago and kick him out. I'm just glad their doing it now. I waved goodbye to Virus, telling them I would see them later as they left.

In the meantime I had a few patients to get to so I went out to tend to them. The first was an old man who was dying of cancer, he knows it's untreatable but he wants to stay around as long as possible. The second Patient was a kid who had a fever, after telling the parents what to do I left for my last patient. It was a single mom of two kids who was pregnant with a third. All around I was gone for about 5 hours before getting home.

When I got home Virus wasn't there which worried me a bit but I figured Jack sent them on a mission and shrugged. I decided to shower before making some food for dinner before reading a book or two. After Virus didn't come home by midnight I headed to bed, worried....

Time skip about a week

I was starting to panic, it's been a week and Virus still wasn't back. Normally if Jobs take this long Virus would at least leave a note but there was nothing of the sort. Deciding enough was enough I made my way to Jack's place, only for Jack so tell me to fuck off. Thankfully I managed to somehow get an address, which was in another city entirely. So off I went to find them.

I'm not sure how long it took to get to Snowden City but it was a couple hours at the very least. As soon as I reached the city I started my search, trying to find the address Jack had written down, completely ignoring anyone who tried talking with me. I had better things to do, like finding my best friend who had disappeared.

Thankfully I didn't have to search for very long to find said address. After double checking I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Normally I would just break down the door, but my soul was starting to act up and I didn't wanna push it since I wasn't in the safety of my home. The area seemed to get silent as people ran off, which annoyed me.

What was so scary about a stupid house? I knocked once again, I needed to find Virus, needed to make sure they didn't get themselves killed and that Jack wasn't lying to me. Thankfully it didn't take very long before the door opened, and there stood Virus, dressed up in a maids outfit.

I blinked a bit, surprised and had to hold back both anger and laughter at seeing them like that. "So, Jack wasn't lying when he said this is where you were... Mind explaining why you disappeared without a note?" I raised my eyebrow a bit, confused but also relieved they were okay.

Virus seemed to still be their same old selves though despite the wardrobe change, "Sorry Hun, never ment to disappear on you~" I was then pulled inside by Virus who closed the door behind me. At least that ment people wouldn't be watching us...

Then I heard a strange call out, "Who is it?" Who was that? Before I could ask anything Virus told them it was me, kind of. "My, friend, the one you were told about?" Told about? What did this stranger know of me? I am so confused, "Vi, who's that?" I glanced to my best friend who just gave me a kinda smile as if to say 'don't worry about it'.

"Go prepare them some tea, I wish to speak to them personally." Excuse me? Before I could get any answers a tall ass skeleton came down the stairs and brought me to the livingroom asking me to sit.. at first I refused but Virus encouraged me to so I did, as far away from the Skeleton as I could.

Luckily I wasn't left alone with them for very long as Virus came back pretty quickly with some tea. Huh, they actually listened to the strange ass skeleton... Weird. I didn't like what was going on. I was snapped out of my thoughts though, "Here Love~" damn it Virus! "V, don't call me that, I've told you a million times already." Seriously what is it with Virus flirting with me? It's annoying.

I turned to the other skeleton as they started speaking, "So then, you're the Silas little Vivi here told me about." Vivi? Excuse me? Since when did V go by 'Vivi' and when did they tell this guy about me?! "Yeah? Now who the hell are you?" I eyed this freakishly tall skeleton, half laying on Virus so my soul would calm down. Thankfully it worked, for now anyways...

"I am W.D Gaster, and for the time being, starting last week I am the Master of Vivian." excuse you bitch? "Oh, my apologies, I mean Virus." Better. Only by a little bit. I eye'd them as I went through the information in my head, what the hell did he mean by 'Master'?

I figured what I wanted to say and said it, "First of, don't fucking use their dead name. Second I'm assuming you use Male pronouns? Finally, the fuck you mean by 'Master'?" What the hell did Virus get into? "I mean it literally, they were sold to me and are under a magical contract. For the next 7 human years they are my servant." Then the fucker had the audacity to smile.

I turned to Virus, silently demanding more information but they just shrugged. Since they wouldn't give me the information I wanted I turned back to Gaster, trying to process the information. "Still didn't answer my question about your pronouns. Also I'm assuming your part of some mafia if you decided it was ethical to 'buy' somebody." How the hell did Virus get themselves in this situation?

"I use Male pronouns yes, and I am in fact the Don of this city and a few around it." Called it, though he wasn't done talking. "As for the finer details, Virus here was in an extreme amount of debt. Don Don was actually going to turn them into a "Night Worker" before my son's let the cat out of the bag on how much Skeletons are worth to other skeletons." Bitch was gonna do what now?

I hummed, that explained some things but still... "Okay, now why the hell did you wanna talk to me?" That's what I'm confused about. I had no part in the Mafia world, I disowned my father, My sister and I drifted apart after she joined the mafia as well. Sure he and Virus are close, he met the idiot after saving their life when he was about 5, but that wouldn't explain the interest... Would it?

"You're an important person to Vivi, and that makes you an interest to me." Fuck, apparently it would. Gaster then raised an eyebrow and looked at me with more interest. Fuck, I did not like that. "How would that make me a person of interest?" Yes, please do tell so I can get rid of it. I almost froze as I heard what he said next, "Interesting... very interesting. You have soul sickness, don't you?"

How the hell did he figure that out? "You didn't answer my question." Yes, go back to the question. I am not about to discuss my health with you. "Well if you are as important to them as Virus has said it makes you a person of interest as I see you visiting here often." Virus, I love you but why have you been talking about me? Also who said I would be visiting? Virus visits me, not the other way around.

Gaster however didn't seem to be done, "I'll assume you won't answer my question of your condition though Vivi's face already gave me the answer I needed." Virus! I thought you were supposed to be able to hold a poker face! "My health is none of your business." So stay out of it. Gaster just smiled lightly, chuckling and shaking his head a bit.

"Mafia or no I am a doctor first, and I have an oath to uphold. I have some medication for soul sickness. I'll fetch it for you." Then the bastard stood up, not waiting for a yes or no. Rude much? He then walked away, probably to get the medicine, leaving Virus and I alone.

Once he was gone I frowned, "I don't like your new boss." He's a prick. "You don't like anyone who is part of the mafia what isn't me or your sister, Love. How is she by the way?" Virus didn't get along with her too well because she didn't respect their pronouns but they knew I loved her, faults and all so they tried getting along with her.

I let out a small sigh, "She's gone missing, her kid is supposed to come stay with me in a week apparently...."  I frowned, I didn't even know Lillian had a kid untill the police came knocking, has it really been that long since we caught up with each other? The grandfather clock ticked away as we were forced to wait for Gaster to return... I couldn't focus on anything but my exhaustion... I ended up falling asleep ontop of Virus, waiting for the stupid skeleton Don to come back... Who knew getting so much information was so tiring?
__________

Here is chapter 3! Hope you enjoyed it!