The New Animatronic

All right before the story starts I like to show you guys, a few pictures of the Pizza Plex Night guards crew and the mechanic crew. 

Okay here the story

Okay here the story. 

The pizzaplex was closing for the night, the animatronics walked around the pizzaplex. Glamrock Freddy decided to go to Glamrock Bonnie area to see how he is. On his way there he sees Glamrock Chica and Glamrock Foxy talk together.

GR.Freddy: "Hey Chica, hey Foxy what are you guys talking about?"

GR.Chica: "Foxy was telling me some amazing news to tell everyone."

GR.Freddy: "What is it, Foxy?"

GR.Foxy: "Well I can't say yet we need everybody to hear it."

GR.Freddy: "I'll get everyone together but first I got to see Bonnie alright guys. So I will see you guys later." Glamrock Freddy continued to walk to Glamrock Bonnie area. He walked past Roxy and Monty and told them that Foxy has something to tell everyone. And ask them to tell DJ and the Daycare Attendants. They said they will do that. Glamrock Freddy gets to Bonnie's area to see him bowling alone. "Hey Bonnie, how are you tonight?"

GR.Bonnie: "Oh, Hi Freddy. I umm good but heard some news from some of the Security Guards."

GR.Freddy: "News? Huh Foxy said something about him having some news too."