Serena Meets All Security Breach Human Workers

(This symbol * is for whisper)

A few weeks to a month later, Serena got used to how the daycare works. Moon still did not like Serena working in the daycare, but Sun was the opposite, he enjoyed Serena's company so much. Serena on the days off would learn more about the other animatronics. Roxy and Chica like having another girl in the crew. Speaking of them, Roxy, Chica, and Serena hear a sound so they look to see a little boy with a striped shirt.

Serena the Fox: "Uh...Wh-"

GR.Chica: "Hey Gregory! How are you today kiddo?"

Gregory: "Hi Chica, Roxy, and uh... uh guys who is she?"

Serena knelt down in front of him to look at him. "Hello there my name is Serena, Serena the Fox. I'm Foxy twin sister and I work in the daycare. So your the Gregory I heard about." 

Gregory: "Wait, Foxy has a twin sister, why did no one tell me?!"

Roxy: "Because Vanessa put you in school so you can learn more there then here."

GR.Chica: "Speaking of that, why are you not in school right now?"

Gregory: "Well my school is on a holiday break for two weeks."

Serena the Fox: "Holiday break in your school that's nice."

Gregory: "Yeah, It is nice because I h-"

Jack: "GREGORY?! GREGORY?!"

Marianne: "GREGORY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! FREDDY, BONNIE, AND VANESSA ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!"

Roxy: "HEY GUYS OVER HERE!"

Jack and Marianne ran over to Roxy, Chica, Serena, and Gregory, they are. "Man, (Breathing heavy) kid we've been looking everywhere for you. Vanessa thought you got hurt again."

Gregory: "I've been around this place in one night you guys know that right."

Moon: "That's not the point, Boy."

Serena the Fox: "Eeep! Moon, where do come from?"

Sun: "Moon, Did you scared Serena again?"

Roxy and Chica: "Again?"

Serena the Fox: "Yeah, He scared me, when we were playing glow in the dark hide and seek."

Vanessa: "Gregory! Are you okay?" As walks over to Gregory.

GR.Freddy: "There you are, Superstar. Bonnie, we found Gregory."

GR.Bonnie: "Okay Freddy."

After everybody was informed that Gregory was found. Freddy and Bonnie took Gregory to Freddy's room to keep a better eye on him. Vanessa went to go see how the other guards are doing and to talk to Ash. About enrolling Gregory into the daycare to keep him out of trouble.

Serena the Fox: "Something tells me I'm going to be seeing that kid a lot over these two weeks."

Alex: "Serena, I need to see you in the parts and service area to do a check on your endoskeleton."

Serena the Fox: "Okay Alex, I'll come your way now."

When Serena got to parts and service she was told to sit in the cylinder. "Okay so Marianne will check you alright Serena."

Jack: "Hey Alex, We got the new parts that the company ordered for the animatronics. Also Ein and Willow help me get them here."

Alex: "Okay you guys put them on the wall of the left side of the cylinder."

Marianne: "So is S-" Looks in the cylinder and see Serena in there. "Oh, she in there and the new prats are here." Walk over to the computer and start the check up. "This will take just a moment, okay Serena."