Moreeee

((Not my art))

Thank you for reading. That was supposed to be an introduction chapter, that was just to explain the world that the story will mostly be taking place. But afterwards I felt satisfied with the chapter and I don't feel like changing the story. ((I was going to continue writing a different story with that world is what I mean))

So who you might be thinking is the main character((the pov)), is actually not the main character. The reason why "we" never gave our name or pronouns is because this character can be what you want, with the exception of height and therian type. The first person is anywhere from 4'10" to 5'4" and therian type is timber wolf. But its mostly just supposed to feel like you, sorta like an insert fanfic.

*First person, wolf therian, 4'10" to 5'4".

*Mysterious masked therian "Thale", 6'0", messy black short fluffy hair. Tall, masculine, strong, wide shoulders, muscular. Important character. Symbolic Character, Round Character, Sage(mentor). All pronouns but mostly he or they.

*Cathryn, calico cat therian, 5'4", wavy long brown hair with bangs. She/they. Representative of feline therians.

*Wolf Therian, Barrett, Canine Representative

*Bear Therian, Thain, Ursidae(bear) Representative

*Otter Therian, they/them, black(dark skin), big bouncy hair(something like 4c hair type).

Less Specified characters *Lion Therian, Feline representative, currently unknown

*Cat therian that Cathryn walked over to, Cathryn's romantic partner

*Wolf therian that the first person raced with

KEEP READINGGGG_ if you wanttt

Just to clarify some things that were pretty vague in the story;

The world of Thale is not on planet earth, it's a completely different world. There are places where you can leave Thale and re-enter the real earth. Anytime you leave Thale you go back to wherever you left earth to go to Thale.

The campsite is an area on Thale where the therians are back in their human bodies, once you leave the camp your physical body becomes whatever you identify as. To simplify this story I will not have characters that identify as objects/things, or plants, Sorryyyyy. For alterhumans that don't identify as something thats not human (example, other hearted) then they will remain in their human body but are only permitted to certain areas of Thale. For people that identify as more than one species they have to come back to the campsite then leave again to change or visit cottages that return you to human(they're placed randomly). Thale has all earthen terrains with an addition to some fantasy terrains to accompany specific otherkin. As you probably noticed the first person referred to everyone as they/them before learning their pronouns, not everyone does that, and I won't always get the chance for characters to learn the pronouns of others.

ALRIGHTYYY

I edited the previous chapter and moved some of it to this chapter((thats what the bolded part is)), from this point on is new stuff~~

So I decided that this was a pretty cool idea that I had going, but I wouldn't be able to write the story that was initially going to be about that world(Thale). Mainly because I just came up with a little idea then after making the world I realized my story idea wouldn't be able to be turned into a story(I've already forgotten it lmao).

SOOO I was thinking that well maybe there are therians/otherkin out there that might stumble upon this some day in the future and they might want to use this. Likewise I am letting people write stories using previously mentioned characters and the world of Thale, but of course I'm not just giving this to you. It would be more like writing a fanfiction, the first chapter just helps you get a glimpse of the world and lore ig... Things that cannot be changed are the previously mentioned representatives(Including Thale). I don't know if I'll make the rest of the representatives but I'll probably just let you make them up:))

If you are interested in writing a story based on the world of Thale(so basically a fanfic) then just send me a private chat, I'll look at wattpad every week or so because I'm not that fond of it, sorry if I'm late to any messages.  If you're going to write a fanfic then you must state in the book's title or in the description that it is a "Therian Cacoethes" Fanfiction or something like that. I'm the original creator of this idea, my name is Max but I usually prefer Ruudy or Ruudeus, pronouns are he/him/they.

***The tall mystical therian deity person information~~

He is commonly referred to as Thale because that is the name of the world he created. But they can be called by whatever he represents to the person. He doesn't have preferred pronouns so any are okay(including neo pronouns((I'm not too smart about pronouns that aren't he/she/they/it so sorry about that))).  While my story has nothing to do with religion my character is technically like a god, I am in no way shape or form trying to disrespect anyone's religion. They're is not human in any way except for his human like appearance. He is a very calm nurturing person who want alterhuman people to be safe and happy. They can get angry but that is only when an alterhuman is being a serious threat or when people who are not alterhuman disturb him or alterhumans(such as bullying). He does not have a sexuality and I do not want him to be in any relationship. 

What is Thale(the character)?~~ They're like a god, he's the creator of Thale(the world). He is 6'0", with messy black short fluffy hair, he's a lean/tall, masculine, strong, wide shoulders, muscular person(weird description sorry lol). They're not only a wolf therian as it may suggest in the first chapter but he often is seen as wolf. Any time that he is in a non human form his color scheme is dark with random bright colors(only white or light grey). Furthermore when he is in a non human form a necklace with a pendant and feather is around his neck. 

((Sorry for any grammar and such mistakes))...

ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

|

|

|

|