Two

Thrillingly pleasing for having such a company. He had it and they all however did not consider him, even though they enjoyed the comfort of his place, except for Tina who kept on staring at the watery wall. In his mind, were questions like 'how do we get out of here' and 'how did we get in.' He ended up clueless. To Kalmar, it was a different story, life changing, but well then, it was going to be life wrecking as this company had their back being swooped every moment.

"We barely had our chances with the waddens out there. They were firing on us.” Laughed Tina trying to clear his mind up.

"Not to mention that  poor man who helped us at the bar. A spear went straight into his forehead. I mean, he had life." He showed sympathy.

Kalmar gave a weird stare at Tina.
"Look who is admiring this place," said Linna.

"I never said that," he shouted.

She smiled as she enjoyed pocking him. "You don't need to. Its all over your face."

"The  guy had three children!" Tina whimpered. "... and you talk of enjoying this place's air."

"Alright then. If you really feel pity, why don't you go and take care of his kids." She looked straight at him. "You see, thats what I thought." She rested on a fixed net tied on both ends to suspend in the air.

Walter laughed. "Hope they are not going to touch those little girls. It's not our fault though. I warned him not to help us, but he kept on saying something about believing in us. I don't know what he saw, but it got him killed."

"He did it for us," said Tina.

Kalmar smiled in delight as he felt this new experience of interactions appetising.

A shear of silence broke in until everyone collapsed into a peaceful rest.

The night turned to early dawn and the light fell in only for the day to be blooming with new routines and vast inspirations.

The morning did not take long to be witnessed of its cool breeze, lovely singing birds, charming roses and dander lions and gently flapping butterflies which swarmed up from the expanse small white flowers up the hill. The visitors had their time of luxury, exploration and for sure they were leaving. Some small round gourds, food and some nice courts were dumpled up together on the backpack.

“I’m coming with you,” said Kalmar.

“No! you’re not.” Proclaimed Walter.

“He is going to be fine. I like him and he got those weird orange eyes. He is going to scare some.”

Kalmar was pleased to hear what Tina said.

“You and Linaa for life, and I will stick up with Kalmar. How about that, hmm?”

They looked at each other, and no one wanted to conclude this array. Kalmar felt so miserable. No one wanted to be responsible.

Tina sighed and shortly after that, he gasped, “You don’t want him, do you.” 

"Say that spear dude comes again, hmm?" Enlightened Walter.

"I will keep him safe!!"

After they saw a glimse that Kalmar had, they felt deranged, so an agreement was made and they sure assembled to leave the Mahogany hood. How would they get out of the realm? They didn’t think of that until they stood at the wall which looked like a waterfall, disappearing into the sky. It was so translucent and clean. No plan at all. They all stood like dolls at the wall.

Tina was first to move forward. He forced his body against the wall, then he was blown back. He fell with his back and everyone laughed.