Six

"The hein shall rein!!!!!" The day forth, in the late hours of the morning was so much noise in the Arc where most of the citizens were impatiently waiting praising to their war machine. As he was waiting underneath the terraces to suit up, he heard the crowd roaring and it gave him more stress. He definitely wasn't ready. He could strongly feel the concrette terraces above him vibrating in great shock and impact.

He had a gravity strong hesitations pulling him back and luckily, she finally showed up.
"I can't do it!" He looked at her with complete honesty.

"Yes, you can," she said. She drew herself closer and without thinking, she aggressively kissed him. He felt a slight envy with a spectaculer physical trigger that did all the magic.

She slowly pulled back and saw him in complete transfiguration. She was impressed and overwelmed at the same instant of configuration, then she excitedly pushed him.

The awaiting time was scratched as the whole multitude swarmed up to Kalmar's entrance. He couldn't feel the whole of him nor think of anything to start with. The noise gave him this bluriness and stealthness keeping him out of control. He looked around the whole stadium and in the minute he eyed the King, he stopped moving. They glanced at each other as if they were secretly communicating as it seemed but, it was totally in vain. He after a helpful muscle relaxation, unplugged himself from the loop of confusion, tried to analyse everything and study the pentagonal wooden tags placed in the field. They  looked more like heads. In that case, he knew for sure they were the targets set for him. He took his time, looked down to his arms, clenched the fists, then knives out. Silence broke in as the whole stadium waited. Close enough to his ears, the wind sharply whistled, with the misty dust making sure he had no clear sight and his world stood still.

Kalmar felt the thousand pairs of eyes on him, made a peaceful mute inhalation with his sight scrutinising into the dust layer, then the target, like an eagle from above looking down on its prey. A shuttering sound was heard after an orange charged knife bolted out of his right hand like a disc and cleft the wood. Momentarily, the crowd did not respond, then few seconds later, they swarmed up in excitement. He finally breathed out.

Up where the King was sitting came out a broad smile out of him. He was impressed.
Kalmar was not done yet. The space was all his. He fed on his gain in confidence, sprinted across the field, flipped up twice releasing charged pierces of metals. He never knew he could do that. Somehow, it was placed in him or someone trained him. As he proceeded with his contest, that minor thought became a flashback.  A woman with dark long braided hair appeared in his thoughts. It felt so real and current that he had the whole picture outlaid. Not only of her but, he was there too in the water realm. He breathed and fell to his feet as he lost his energy.

Linna ran torwards him, stretched her arm, lifted him up, put his hand across her shoulders and they quickly lamp out of the arena.

Like small metal beads in a glass jar that if you shake them too well, the container breaks apart. She had these thoughts mixed with her flame of feelings as she helped Kalmar.

"Are you going to say something or not," she angrily said as she strared at him where he hardly tried to rest on a wooden bench.

"I already told you, I was overwelmed!" He sighed.

She looked so unsatisified and challanged. This was so tough that she couldn't let herself easy for that moment. She rather had to act proffesional than her feelings to overcome her helpful position. It was too soon for such a feeling. "Unbelievable," she wondered as she felt the pins and niddles of love piercing her tender heart. Walked around, she did as she tried to figure out to penetrate him.

She recited all what most boys are attached to, then she steadily spoke out, "Your mother, was it?" She studied his reaction to give clarity of what could be the exact cause of his lapse. "You might want to consider it a minor issue, l understand, but its too late for that. You have to take every issue seriously because you have a whole lot of folks looking on your shoulder."

"Its hard to say, but who else could she be?" Responded Kalmar.

Linna felt so victorious. Her face reacted with complete politeness and attentiveness.
Kalmar lifted his head up. "It was like the sun just dawned on my face shifting the whole of my well being. I don't know... all these skills I exercuted so precise... it doesn't add up. Sometimes, I think it all happened before......... or someone who knew I'm this useful war machine."

"Don't call yourself that! Is this what you came out of the realm for? I wouldn't have wasted my energy, trust me!"

"What are you implying?"

She wildly raised both her hands and instantly bursted into a whine, "I'm saying, you should have just stayed in your precious tree house if you're a whimp like this." She cried, ".... everyone looks up to you like they have nothing else important, and you still can't put it together. You should get through this as soon as possible. There is no way you will face a dozen of Agatarian troops." She sniggered. "I promise you, this world is going to eat you alive and there won't be any parchments of stories for the great hein."

"Seems like you got something you don't want to discus about too. That's why you are acting up." He raised his head. "Or you want to act up. Maybe it's part of the plan."

For a single time, she waited, but she couldn't stand the atmosphere around her. She barely picked a step as she made a sudden flee. She needed a break. Part of the plan? Her mind recited the phrase.

Worser than this follows, as the troops engaged and embarked into final preparations for the take off. The desert's scotching sun only gave them a single choice and that is travelling at night time. Four hundred men wadded down the sandhills and the superiours had themselves on the compforts of the back the back camels. They were covered in white sheeths to prevent them from dust and cold. Luck enough, there wasn't any sand storm building up. That rustle sound of the friction of sand and pedestals gave them a sign that they were almost out of the dry Kronos. There are a lot of rocks on the borders of the great Kronos and the Midlands in the eastern part. That was the fastest route a troop coud use.

Little by little, they stepped into the Midlands, while in those orange horizon cherished dawn hours , the smoke-like mist shadowing thier way and for that reason, they camped.