Ship's outside the group

Jisung x (Y/N)

shy couple

Despite being in a relationship for nearly over 5 years, (Y/N) and Jisung were still shy and kept their relationship private from the media

Despite being in a relationship for nearly over 5 years, (Y/N) and Jisung were still shy and kept their relationship private from the media. The two will have moments together here and there but u will never and I mean NEVER catch them interacting on camera, sure they will have some cute and interactive moments together but that's all the (Y/N)sung shippers were gonna get. When I say these two are shy, I mean it. They started dating in 2017 when Jisung finally had some balls and asked the girl out under the pressure of his member. The only problem was when the members asked him if he got a date with the (Y/H/C) girl and he lied right through his teeth and said no, this was the biggest mistake he made as he had to sneak around to get some alone time with his girl. Of course, his members eventually found out after Taeyong connected the dots on why Jisung and (Y/N) would always blush and send shy glances at each other. The two had exchanged their first 'I love you' on their 2nd anniversary in 2019, Jisung and (Y/N) were in his dorm room taking pictures together when Jisung decided to man up and tell his girl that he loved her for the first time and he was able to capture that moment with a video. The same video got leaked to the public when a sasaeng fan hacked into Jisung's iCloud account. When the video got released to the media (Y/N) couldn't help but cry and wonder if she had tarnished Jisung and NCT's name with an innocent video that the two took thinking it would stay between them. SM had requested the couple to attend a meeting with him so they could address the situation which led to them revealing their relationship to the public. Many K-netizens were against the relationship but were over it a month later and supported the young couple and protected the trainee who got backlash from toxic NCTZENS and fans of other groups who were comparing their situation to Taeyeon and Baekhyun's and thought that the two deserved the same energy they got when their relationship was revealed. Nonetheless when (Y/N) debuted in Aespa she was loved by many fans and mostly because she was the girlfriend of 'the baby' in NCT. Many (Y/N)sung shippers are starved as the couple are too shy to even interact with each other in public, the two are only close when they're around the company seniors and their members. Let's cheer both (Y/N) and Jisung to have a good and healthy relationship in the future.

Minji x (Y/N)

school buddies