Music Bank MC

It was comeback season for the Aespa girls who had just released a song called Next level. Coincidentally, nct dream also came back during this time with their first full album, Hot sauce. Both (Y/N) and Jisung were asked to participate in the MC role of today's music bank as the original MCs were busy.  

(Y/N) and Jisung had a separate changing room from the rest of their members so they could practice their lines together but it only made the two even more nervous than before. "Okay, so when I finish saying 'Jisung-ah, isn't it hot today? I can't stand the weather.' you have to say your line 'Ah maybe it's because I'm here. I'm probably too ho-" A large hand came down onto the girl's mouth trying to get her to stop talking.

"Stop, this is so embarrassing why do we have to do this?" Jisung couldn't help but feel shy about their situation, he already hated the fact he had to flirt with his girlfriend openly but it was worse knowing both of their group members were going to be in the same room, getting ready to tease them once the show was over.

"Jisung why do you have to be such a baby? You're going to be okay and if any of you members decide to tease you I'll be there to support you." (Y/N) placed her hand on the boy's cheek patting it a few times, letting the words come out of her mouth. She needed him in his best mindset and having him worry about his members teasing him wasn't going to help him calm down.

The situation they were in was quite nerve-racking as they were filling for the live music bank and if any mistakes were made they couldn't take it back. It would be there forever to haunt them at 3 am. "You two, it's time to go and film your introductions with your groups. Make sure not to mess up." A member of the staff interrupted the session, making sure the couple got to where they needed to be immediately. 

Both (Y/N) and Jisung got up and walked to the recording studio where both their members were waiting for the couple. Ningning and Giselle looked towards the two before giggling and whispering to each other. 'Weird,' (Y/N) could help but wonder what the two mischievous girls were up to but she quickly dismissed it when the director came in, telling everyone they were about to start the cameras. Everyone went to their respective places waiting for the seven-lettered words to come out of the director's mouth.

"And action," the director called out causing everyone to straighten up and prepare for their lines.

Taking a big sigh, the 18-year-old girl held the mic to her lips before reading the lines written on the rectangular card in her hands. "Whew, Jisung-ah don't you think it's quite hot today? Ah, I can't stand this type of weather." (Y/N) decided that the script she got was a bit boring so she changed it up a bit. Jisung was confused but he got the memo and followed along.

"Yes, the weather is very warm. But do you know what makes it warmer? Seeing you smile like that, just makes the atmosphere more bright and it warms us all." The words that came out of his mouth were not the same as they were in the script, the boy had purposely changed the whole line to add a little bit of spice but he could not believe he openly flirted with his partner in front of millions of people. 'what the fuck was that jisung? gosh, where did I get that confidence from.' 

The audience behind the two, also known as Aespa and Nct dream, were sharing glances at each other while holding in their laughs. They couldn't believe what was happening right in front of their eyes.

"Hmm, I guess that is true but I think there's someone behind us who is causing the heat to rise to the next level. Don't you think so as well Jisung?" (Y/N), whose cheeks were painted with deep rose colour, had managed to overcome the words of her boyfriend and continue speaking. The two MCs walked to the side to introduce the two groups behind them.

"To the world, hello we are NCT dream!"

"Be my ae, hello we are aespa!"

Both groups greeted the camera which was currently live-streaming the whole interaction. "Today we have both NCT dream and Aespa here to participate in our interview, how do you guys feel to be here." The tall boy passed a microphone to his elder member, Renjun so he could speak. "Ah, it feels good to be back on stage to perform for our czennies and we really hope they enjoy our song hot sauce as much as we enjoy it," Renjun defiantly had a way with words. He never stuttered during his whole speech and it made (Y/N) stare at him in awe. 'How could he say that without the fear of messing up? He's so cool.'

"Yes, I have to agree with Renjun sunbaenim. Although this is our second comeback as a group we really enjoy performing with our fans and especially welcoming new fans who enjoyed our performances." Karina gave a sweet smile to the camera as she spoke as well as sharing a few glances with her members.

"We also are happy to see our (YN) and Jisungie sharing the MC position today, I hope you guys can support the two cuties in their MC debut." Jisung started at his fellow costar, Haechan, in shock. Not only did he speak out of his turn but he also called both of them cute. CUTE?? 'I'm not cute what is that bozo talking about.' The youngest boy gave a small pout before turning to his girl. "(Y/N)-ssi, do you think you can sing the chorus of your new comeback to give the audience a bit of a teaser?"

(Y/N) nodded and got into position while clearing her throat, " I'm on the next level 저 너머의 문을 열어 Next level 널 결국엔 내가 부셔." Her voice was a little deep and raspy as she sang causing her members and the nct members to hype her up, while jisung was just staring at his love in awe. "Aigo, look at jisung, he looks like a love-struck puppy." Chenle and Ningning were constantly teasing the two behind the camera hitting each other when one of them did something to the other. 

"Chenle, look at them they keep avoiding eye contact and blushing. Ahh to be young and in love." To say they were being childish wasn't an exaggeration, they were full-on fake falling on each other whilst fanning themselves. But who could blame them? Their best friends were young and in love and nothing was going to come between them.

A/N - hii its been a while (not that long) but i hope u enjoy this short little drabble !