Lies (Contains Mature Content)

"Childe!" Lumine shouted at the Snezhnayan minister, wanting to know where he was abducting her.

She was in pain as her baby was kicking her aggressively.

"Childe, please stop. The baby is kicking..."

Lord Tartaglia slowed his pace but continued walking. Only just recently remembered that Princess Lumine was indeed pregnant with that bastard, Dainsleif's Childe. Just the mere thought of Dainsleif pounding into Lumine pisses him off.

("Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have trusted a minister of the Tsaritsa..!") she thought.

Dainsleif would have stopped and aided her needs when she felt the discomfort of being kicked by their baby. Was it because it was his child? Lumine kept pondering these questions.

("Oh Lumine, what are you thinking? You shouldn't think about Dain. After all, I am trying to forget about him!") she mentally fumed herself for succumbing to the handsome knight's grasp.

Time flies when you are lost in thought before she knew it. She had already reached their destination.

"Here we are!" he announces proudly, hoping that this will prove beneficial for winning back Lumine's high spirits.

"We are at a lake?" she said, not expecting that the ginger would take her to such a simple venue. As on their previous encounters, they would go to more lavish parts of Khaneri'ah and have a sparring match, afterward.

"Not expecting this, girlie?" he teased.

I swear that stupid smirk always somehow cheers me up.

Childs began searching for something in a bag until he pulls out two fishing rods.

"When did you prepare for fishing equipment? You just dragged me here, immediately after I told you about Dain." I asked as it was quite odd that he specifically prepared fishing equipment.

"Ojou-chan, fishing is usually what I do in my spare time. I thought you would know this by now. As we are comrades." he inquired. Thinking that she should know this by now.

"No, you stupid fatui, I meant the spare fishing equipment!" she barked back at him aggressively. How could he think so lowly of her. Yeah, sure. They don't meet often but still!

"Well, I usually break my fishing rod when fishing for larger prey." he responded as if it was to be expected.

"Well, anyways. Should we start, Ojou-chan?"

I nodded at him for approval and we proceeded to fish.

An hour passed and Childe was bored. Not wanting to proceed further. He called Lumine for a break.

"So, did fishing cheer you up?" he asked, bluntly.

I thought back to today's activities and confirmed to him that they did indeed brighten my mood.

("I guess that I have to thank Childe for taking me on this trip. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't get over Dain...")

"Childe-"

"Before that, let's have a sparring match!"
Childe interrupted her before she got a chance to properly thank him.

*Sigh*

"I guess that I would have to do it some other time," she mumbled.

Lumine manifested her sword onto her hand and begin preparing to attack while Childe walks around to find out her weak spots.

"Girlie, you still have it in you. Even when you're pregnant."

"I guess I have some strength left in me, after all." she rejoiced while looking smug. Finally, someone told her that she was strong while pregnant. People always insisted that pregnant women are more vulnerable but the princess proved them wrong.

Lord Tartaglia began walking towards her and stopped when their noses touched. Just before she could have said anything. He kissed her on the cheek.

Unknowingly to them, a certain knight was spying on on their interaction....