The Pain Of Loss(Contains Blood)

"Would you care to explain what you were doing with the Fatui minister?" Dainsleif urged Lumine to tell him.

He was unsure why he felt the need to ask her these questions as it was none of his business but the thought of that Harbinger kissing the princess pisses him off.

"We were just hanging out..." Lumine replied, looking sad that he would accuse her of dating other men behind Dainsleif's back.

He wanted to believe her but he couldn't.

"Lumine...." he slowly said her name.

"I know that I made you feel upset but you should have told me."

"After all, I was worried about you...as you were pregnant....with supposedly my child."

Lumine was furious that he still doesn't believe that the baby was his.

Suddenly...

Blood started staining Lumine's bottom.
Realizing what has happened, Lumine shouted and began sobbing.

Dainsleif was in shock, Lumine was bleeding profusely.

Dainsleif expeditiously carried Lumine to the palace's infirmary.

The doctors panicked and rushed the princess into the surgery room. The remaining doctors told Dainsleif to stay in the hallways.

It has been hours since Lumine was admitted to the infirmary. He holds it in his heart that Lumine will be fine and safe. Even though they had been fighting, he still couldn't bring himself to hate her.

A few more minutes had passed. Doctors came out and reported that Lumine had suffered a miscarriage and needed more time to recover.

Dainsleif went into the infirmary in search of his beloved Princess.

"Lumine...." he said softly in hopes to not stress her out even further than already.

"I apologize for my mistake, I didn't mean to-"

"Save it, Dain..."

Lumine cut him off without letting him finish his sentence. She was so sick of him denying that she was indeed his wife. Without his memories, Dain is a stubborn man that wouldn't even consider her side of the story. She was so done with him.