A Small Message in Random Letters

Me: Gomen! –Bows sadly- I am so sorry for not updating the story because college can take up time and I had to stay focus with it. But now I can update the next chapter but the next part might take a while.

Tony: This does not belong to her, the characters I mean, and the story is all hers. Also, some parts of the story, are based off our movie, Age of Ultron!

Me: On with the show!!!

I soon reached the top floor where the kitchen and the dining table were and everyone was practically there for dinner. I decided to give back the diary to Steve tomorrow because I might be able to finish the story by tonight. I went and sat next to Pepper and Steve who looked like he was still worrying about the book so I decided to ask him.

"Hey Rogers, found that book yet? " I gave him a cute smirk, which he soon blushed at and turned away

"No I haven't ...I'm worried someone might find it..." He said and I smiled

"So there is something about that book you don't want anyone to see?" I giggled and he looked at me with panic because I realized it might be his diary. I did not want to give Steve the impression that it know it's his diary.

"I am sure that precious book of yours is somewhere around here, I mean it must be some journal about your old days in the army, maybe a ruined old journal that you would find in a museum" I said and gave a smirk at him and he smiled shyly.

"No it is not that, it's just.... Never mind, let us just eat up" Steve suggested and Barton clasp his hands together in rejoice.

'Thank god, Steve said it, let's eat!" Soon Barton grabbed his plate and fork and started grabbing what was on the table.

"Clint, slow down or you are going to get fat..." I said and got some food and started to eat my piece

"By the way Barton, How are the kids? I mean, after finally realizing you had kids" Stark asked. I knew Barton had kids from the beginning and they would call me Auntie Nat.

"Oh they are great, I just miss them sometimes, you know" Clint said as he gobbles down some food.

"Why don't I lend you the Stark jet so you can visit them from time to time?" Stark suggested. This surprised me, Stark, being generous to Barton. I must be dreaming.

"Really Tony?! That's a start... but what's the catch for letting me use the jet?" Clint finished his food and crossed his arms. We all looked at Stark and he held his hand up.

"Nothing, Nothing, Barton, Can't a fellow team mate help a fellow team mate...so in the future you will own me something in return?" Stark placed his hands down and smirked.

"Fine, Stark, in the future, I owe you one" Clint smirked and stood up.

"Where you going?" I asked him and took a sip of water.

"Where do you think I'm going...I'm going home" He smiled at me and went to the elevator to head to the jet.