Let's Go To The Beach-each!

Me: Hey guys! Here is another story for "Dear Diary…" a Romanogers Romance classic!

Natasha: Disclaimer, we are not her characters, she just owns this story and the events in it.

"Dear Diary…Stark took us to a beach somewhere in Miami, it was suppose to be a vacation from all of those we've been going through this month and apparently Stark saw the stress and tired look in all our eyes" 

To be honest, Stark was right, that month before the beach; we had pretty tough missions and some of us where beat. Before going to Miami, I just came back from a mission in Brazil where some drug dealers where importing to Russia. I was glad Stark took us to Miami as well. Anyways, on to Steve's part of the story, I read on.

"I was helping Barton and Thor load up the car, while the girls where bringing down their bags as well. Stark said that there would be a plane, piloted by Rodney of course, to Miami. We all took a seat, I sat with Thor, while Nat sat with Clint, and Tony sat with Bruce…To be honest, I was a little dis appointed that Nat didn't sit with me because I am sure she would show me more movies in Stark's flat screen that was on the plane…"

I started to feel myself blush. I didn't know Cap wanted to sit next to me, he could have told me and I would say yes. I am sure he is just those shy American boys who can't get a girl who looks fierce enough to be a lion. I sipped my water and read on again. It as nighttime so I am sure Jarvis will call me for dinner later. I've been in my room the whole afternoon skimming Steve's diary, I wonder if the others are curious. But I continued reading.

"I fell asleep for 1 hour and a half and I was woken up by a gentle shake to my shoulder, I opened my eyes and was soon face to face with Natasha. I was surprised that I accidently pushed a lever for the recliner of the chair and I leaned back too much. Natasha started giggling, and I thought that was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I blushed so much that I thought I'd look like a tomato. Nat said that we we're here and I looked at the view out the window and the place was amazing! I've never seen a beach this good before in my life, so this was a rare sight."

I will admit, that time that I shocked Steve by trying to wake him up to see a good view was a sight for me too but it was cute to see him blush as well. That time when he was the beach from the plane, he was awe struck because it was his first time to see a nice looking beach. I read on.

"When we got off the plane, we where actually in one of Tony's private islands somewhere in Miami. I was helping unload all of the other's stuff but then I saw Natasha struggling with some bags. I decided to help her with some and she just gave me a smile and walked off with two light bags while I had the heavy ones."

That was actually really gentlemanly of him but it is also a common thing for Steve to do. He can be like that all the time and not care much for opinions, except if those opinions are from me and then he would care…I wonder why? As I was about to read the next one, Jarvis was calling again but it wasn't dinner.

"Miss Romanoff, Mr. Rogers is at the door, he would like to come inside and have a word with you" Jarvis said and I started panicking, so I decided to hide his diary in a place he would never touch. My underwear drawer. I slid it under all my garments and closed it.

"Okay Jarvis, you can tell him to come in now…" I said and walked in was the man who owned the diary in my underwear drawer

"Hey Cap, need anything?" I was on my bed, reading a magazine

"Hey Nat, I was…uhm…wondering, if I could search your room for a bit" Steve rubbed his neck as he looked around my room

"Still can't find this book of yours?" I said, feeling a smirk on my face but when he looked back at me, I kept it serious again.