Chapter 3

Hikaru Pov:

I was surprised when she dragged Kaoru and I but when she pointed out a button I knew she was up to something.

I was genuinely curious which grew more when her smirk grew as the teacher walked in.

Kaoru Pov:

When the teacher stood at his podium glue and pink glitter fell from a trap door above him. The whole class laughed while my brother and I stood their shocked and impressed. Though it was impressive I'll still do anything I can to make sure nobody knows we're engaged to that freak.

I smiled softly before realizing causing my smirk to form into a frown. The teacher quickly spoke "Miss Yusaki I see you've decided to get a head start with the pranks" she chuckled and an unknown emotion flashed through her eyes but disappeared as soon as it came.

"you should know from my records about my....reputation...." A smirk covered her face as the teacher sighed and mumbled "Hitachiin twins AND Yusaki....what did I do wrong?"

Y/n Pov:

Watching the teacher sigh was great but he instantly perked up when a crossdresser walked in "Mr.Fujioka! Your late" he said sternly and the twins were by her sides in seconds "aw c'mon teach" "he isn't THAT late" they said causing the teacher to sigh again. I knew this meant they wanted to sit by him so I moved to the way back without anyone noticing.

The three sat down and the crossdresser looked like she wanted to die but smiled to himself confirming my suspensions about them being friends. They reminded me of my friendship with maki-kun and kyo-kun. They faught often but I knew it was for fun. They were the only ones who actually wanted to be friends.

I lost connection with them years ago after spending 2 years in France.
We lost connection because maki-kun's father wouldn't let him visit so I made Kyo-kun stay with him.

I looked out the window as the teacher began talking about stuff I've already learned 'I wonder if they miss me...if HE misses me....even if we meet we'd never work...' I looked at the twins who were laughing with Mr.Fujioka 'because I'm engaged to boys who hate my very existence' I sighed at the thought before thinking of different pranks.

~~~~~after school~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov:

I stood outside of music room #3 and sighed 'so this is where they go after school' I thought to myself before opening the doors. "Welcome" a group of boys said though I recognized the twins and crossdreser.

Host club reaction

Twins- ticked

Haruhi- interested 'she's the girl from homeroom'

Honey- excited

Mori- unfazed

Tamaki- confused 'she looks familiar...'

Kyoya- shocked 'she's....actually here....act cool! your a host god dammit!'

A small boy in a highschool uniform jumped at me giggling. 'This must be Mitskuni Haninozuka though I expected him to be more.....mature' I caught him just in time as I stumbled back a bit. I look at him to see him giving me a bright smile "you must be a new customer" I looked over to see him so I froze up for a second before coughing "yes I am" I said smiling.

He blushed a bit causing my heart to break a little 'don't look at me like that, its hard enough not to run into your arms' "what's your type?" He asked a little too excited. I had to act clueless "type?" I asked tilting my head a bit causing the club to blush. Kyoya coughs before explaining.

"Each host is a type there is The Mischievous type" he pointed to the twins 'definitely got that right' I held back a giggle as he continued "The Strong-Silence type, The Boy-Lolita" he pointed to mori-senpai and Honey-senpai. I nodded along "The Princley type" he pointed to Tamaki 'I'd say more of the child type'. I then felt him lift my chin to come face to face with him "or me The Cool type~" he was extremely close to my face.

I smirked "I'd say your more of the serious type or the sexy type~" I whispered to him but before he could say or do anything, Hikaru interrupted him "or Haruhi The Natural!" He says causing me to turn towards them as the did jazz hands on each side of Haruhi.

"I'll go with The Mischievous type"