Chapter 4

Y/n Pov:

It mentally hurt me when I said the twins and I could tell by the look of defeat on Kyoya's face that it hurt him aswell. He nodded "I can fit you in now since one girl didn't show up..." He said and I nodded. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him but I'm engaged now so I can't.... He lead me to the twins table and I sat down.

Kyoya glared at them before he left the two smirking twins. I already knew the other guests didn't like me since they quickly scooted away. I sighed as I drank my tea ignored by the twins but I didn't mind. I eventually blocked them out until they played the which one is Hikaru game "what a useless game" I mumbled but unfortunately they heard me.

"Fine then which one of us is Hikaru?" They said in sinc but I just sighed "left one is Hikaru and the right one is Kaoru" they smirked "wrong!" I looked at them unamused "you two have never left me alone so I know I'm right" they looked lost but quickly dismissed it as I went to Haruhi's table.

He smiled at me "you look lovely today" she said and I smiled "I hope this isn't offensive but why did you become a cross dresser? Or are you trans? I'm sorry if I made you upset" I quickly said and Tamaki stood up "unfortunately its closing time but I do hope you all join us tomorrow" the girls agreed before walking out.

I was right behind them until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist while pulling me into their chest. I knew who it was and found myself lost in their warm embrace. My eyes shot open when the person spoke "we can't let you escape darling, after all you know to much" Kyoya said quickly spinning me around to face him "wait a mi-" I tried to protest but felt his lips on mine.

I melted into the kiss but we broke away. I was dayzed at first before realizing "wai-" he kissed me again "no-" again "now wait a-" again "let me tal-" once again I was kissed but this time It got a little heated. Let's just say he now knows the exact shape of my mouth.

Once we broke away he smirked at my flushed face. I looked up and sighed with a frown. I quickly felt two pairs of arms pulls me back "that was unnecessary" "and gross" they said and I glared at the two "how am I to explain if she kept talking" Kyoya said and I nodded. Tamaki butted in "he's got a point" they let go of my arms and rolled their eyes.

I went to speak but noticed Kyoya smirk so I quickly spoke "someoneexplainwhatsgoingon" I was kissed once again by Kyoya "Haruhi here broke a very expensive vase so she's posing as a male to get 100 customers to request her and we drop her quota off 8 million ¥" he explained and I nodded.

I then realized something "Kyoya can I talk to you in private?" I asked "sure" he said before we both walked to a private room. I closed the door once we were both in. I felt him hug me again "I missed you darling" he mumbled into my neck. I didn't want to say anything else but I had to.

I took a deep breath "Kyoya we can't....I'm engaged..."