Prologue: Two Cats, a Princess, And a Perverted Dragon

Here's the Prologue for Team RISK

It was another day in the Hyoudou household. It has been a week since Issei has beaten the Norse God Vidar in the Azazel Cup, and due to his victory he and his team The Red Dragon Emperor of The Blazing Truth was now qualified as one of the 16 teams to participate in the main stage of the Azazel Cup.

After Vidar's defeat and breaking off the engagement of Rossweisse he has now proposed to 8 girls which were: Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shidou, Asia Argento, Shirone Toujou, Kuroka Toujou, and finally Rossweisse.

All eight of them were now the fiances of the mighty Oppai Dragon.

But now it is their semester break and Issei and his peers have nothing to do.

But a certain invention from a certain fallen angel is about to change everything.

In one of the rooms of the Hyoudou mansion, we see an empty room in which was only filled by a massive bed in the middle, some closets in the sides, and a computer and shelves in one corner.

Suddenly a magic circle suddenly appeared in the room and two figures came out of it.

"Man that was exhausting, I wish I could have a break sometimes," the voice of a boy echoed to the room who was wearing an open black blazer with a red shirt underneath, black pants, and white and blue sneakers. It was Issei Hyoudou, the current Red Dragon Emperor, who is also known as the Oppai Dragon.

"Well we still need to train for the tournament, and you still need to meet your fans," the one who spoke next was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, who was wearing a white short sleeve shirt, with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

It was Rias Gremory, one of the 8 fiances of Issei Hyoudou.

Issei Hyoudou along with his fiance Rias Gremory has just returned from the underworld from meeting their fans.

"You're right," Issei had to agree. The smiles of the children of the underworld, are smiles worth fighting. For he is their hero, and the children are also the future of the Underworld, but as he was thinking about this Rias had other plans.

"But you know if you want to relieve your stress, we could always do it again~" At this statement, Issei's body began to burn up. He was alone in the room with one of his fiances, and she was offering him to do their favorite activity.

"Let's do it then!" Issei soon took Rias in a bridal carry and immediately went to the bed.

Rias was now laying on the bed while Issei was atop of her.

"Come on Issei~ let out all of your frustrations~"

Issei was now about to grab her clothes, and do her right there, but the door to his room suddenly burst open.

"Ise, are you here nya," it was Kuroka, who was wearing her usual outfit, but she was carrying a large box. But soon after she felt someone pulling on the object.

"Nee-sama you should not bring suspicious objects here," it was Koneko/Shirone, she mostly used Shirone for public and for ceremonies, but in private they can call her by either Koneko or Shirone.

"I got this thing from one of Azazel's Lab and it has a note for Issei on it, so I thought I'll just deliver it here," Kuroka responded as she pulled a little harder, initiating a little tug of war battle between the two sisters.

Koneko, and Kuroka, are both sisters, with their species being the nekoshou, which is considered to be a rare breed of nekomata which is on the brink of extinction. They both had a rough relationship before due to what Kuroka did in the past, but after Issei reconciled them, they now live in the same house and share the same fiance, which is Issei Hyoudou.