hopekook pt.2

"you wanna feel better, right?"
Jungkook was sure jhope knew what that meant.
"I say it'd be better if you can take an injectable antibiotic"
jhope closed his eyes.
"I'd say no, can you give me pills instead?"
"there's no way I can heal a sore throat and coughing with pills, trust me it'll help you feel better"

"how many are you willing to make me take?" he asked.
"I'd say you'll need to take 250 mg ampicillin sodium injection, alongside with an injection of vitamin c, so it can build up your immunity system. you can take the fever reducer orally"

"will I have to take it like... right now?" jhope asked, starting to get worried.
"it'd be better, you should"
jhope sighed.
"I know it doesn't sound good, but your body is fighting an infection, I'll need to give you a strong antibiotic tonight so it wouldn't progress any further. we'll go for antibiotics with lower dosage from tomorrow"

jhope nodded. he really do wanted to get better soon.
"are you wiling to take four 125 mg injections every 6 hours or two 500 mg every 12 hours?"
"two times a day" he answered.
"you know that the dosage doubles" Jungkook asked patiently.
"anything that contains less injections"

Jungkook smiled at his hyung being afraid of an injection, that will be over in a minute.
"it'd hurt but it'll make you feel much better by tomorrow" he informed.

"I'm going to administer one tonight" Jungkook said.
"...well, go on" he said after a long pause.
Jungkook got up and took the required stuff out of his bag, two syringes, a vial of vitamin c, a vial of ampicilin sodium, a vial of sterile water and two alcohol swabs.

"it is too much, I think I can't do it" jhope broke up.
Jungkook got up.
"look hyung, I know you are afraid of shots, I wouldn't make you to take these if it wasn't necessary, specially in your case...
I know you can do this for me, for yourself. I'll reconstitute the liquid with lidocaine to numb the spot. hyung look at me please"
"I'm somehow regret calling you" jhope said.
"you did your best hyung, you were brave enough to tell me that you were not feeling okay and told me to check up on you. it'd be much worse if you hid your sickness from me. you'd then need to take much more injections and a few IVs as you're dehydrated. I want you to be brave for me this time too, okay?"
"hmm" jhope nodded.

he got back to prepare the injections.
he tore a pack of syringe and attached the 22 guage needle on top, as the needle must be long enough so that it will reach deep into the muscle. the 22 gauge needle is not to cause any pain while being inserted, but the medicine is thick, and it is to cause a severe pain.
he broke the neck of a strile water ampoule and draw up 2 cc of it into the syringe.

he then uncapped the needle and pushed the strile water into the ampicillin container and mixed the medicine altogether. he pushed back the plunger and the medicine was fully back into the syringe. after that, he reconstituted the medicine with 1% lidocaine, just to make sure the process wont be painful for him.

then he grabbed the other pack of syringe, tore it open and broke the vitamin c ampoule. he drew up the thick liquid into the syringe, and tapped it to get rid of any air bubbles.

"are you ready hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"no, I'll never be ready to take an injection"
"I'll be really gentle, don't worry, now please lie down on your stomach for me"
jhope didn't even moved a bit.
"hyung, there's no point delaying the process anymore"

jhope finally moved to his side.
"you can either lay on your side or lie on your stomach, as you're comfortable"
"I'd just prefer not taking a glimpse at the needle"
"it'd be better if you lie down on your stomach" Jungkook instructed.

jhope tried his best lying on his stomach.
Jungkook got up and sat the syringes on the nightstand, he sat beside jhope on the bed.
"which one do you want first? the antibiotic one or the vitamin one?" Jungkook asked.
"none" jhope answered, his voice muffled because he was holding onto the pillow tightly.
"so we'll go for the antibiotic one first, you'll have to receive both by the way"

"I'm going to pull down your pants a little"
he pulled his shirt up and pants down a little on the right side.
"you're so tense already, relax hyung"
"I just can't relax"
"I'm not doing it right now, take a few deep breaths"
he was feeling better after a few moments.

"are you felling any better?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm feeling so nervous Jungkook"
"I'm sorry you need to go through this, keep taking deep breaths and relax your muscles. it'll hurt more if you're tensed up"
Jungkook patiently explained.

"is it going to hurt?" he asked.
"I'm not gonna lie to you, it's a strong antibiotic. it has to go deep into your muscle, but I added lidocaine to the mixture. there's no need to worry"