Characters

Name: Rose Ribero

Nickname: None

Age: 16

Family: Her grandparents

Bestfriend: Kenzie Esmary

Hobbies: Annoying Lavender, Sketching, Cooking, Talking and hanging out with Kenzie and her grandparents

Sexuality: Lesbian

What she looks like: She has emerald green eyes that shine in the light and jet black hair (lmao yea, sort of like harry potter). Her skin isn't too pale nor is it too tanned. She also has freckles on her face though they aren't that visible until you get really close to her face which she definitely doesn't like, so not a lot of people know about her freckles.

A detailed little paragraph about her:

So, she isn't the kindest person you'll meet until you get to know her better. She might seem rude but once you get to know her and become close with her, she won't admit it but she will love you a lot! She is ready to kill- *ahem* fight anyone who hurts her friends or grandparents. They are also the only people who she cares about. Her parents died in an accident that occurred when she was very young. She also absolutely despises Lavender Spring a lot. She loves to annoy her.

Name: Kenzie Esmary

Nickname: kenz

Age: 16

Family: She lives with her parents

Bestfriend: Rose Ribero

Hobbies: Studying, Reading, Painting/drawing hanging out with Rose and gardening

Sexuality: I have no idea, i'll decide that later

What she looks like: She has blonde hair and sky blue eyes and pale skin. She wears round glasses as well (they look like Harry Potter's glasses). Her hair reaches right below her shoulder and they look like they shine in the sunlight.

A little paragraph about her:

This girl is literally the most adorable little shit ever. She is like the kindest, the most sweetest angel ever! She loves gardening, painting, reading, studying and hanging out with Rose and her grandparents. She is very friendly and extroverted as well. She doesn't necessarily hate anything or anyone but she does get a bit annoyed when Rose refuses to admit that she cares about her grandparents and says she just tolerates them.

Name: Lavender springs

Nickname: Lav

Age: 16

Family: Her parents are mostly out for business, lives with her older brother

Best friend: Jeremy Winters

Hobbies: Listening to music, Playing basketball, Reading, Annoying her brother and Rose

Sexuality: Bisexual

What she looks like:

This gorgeous lady has light brown hair that is hella curly. She has lavender eye color. She has peach skin and a freckled face. She is so freaking pretty, i can't-

A little paragraph about her:

She is best friends with Jeremy Winters and is a sweet angel. Until it comes to Rose, then she is a total jerk. She absolutely loathes her! She will rant on for hours and hours on how annoying she thinks Rose is to Jeremy. She also enjoys reading, listening to music, and playing basketball. She enjoys hanging out with Jeremy and her brother. She also wishes that her parents are able to take some time out for her and her brother.

Name: Jeremy Winters

Nickname: Jerry

Age: 16

Family: His parents

Best Friend: Lavender Springs

Hobbies: Talking, Listening to music, cooking, doesn't plays but loves listening to guitar

Sexuality: Bisexual

What he looks like: Has blue eyes and dark brown hair. Peach skin and is just simply gorgeous. (please, my gay ass can't describe guys the same way i describe girls 😭)

A little paragraph about him:

Alright, so this human is an awesome human! He is always there when his friends need him and gives the best advice! He loves talking and looks so adorable when he is excited about something (he is excited about almost everything) and is just dfhgbusb. He also has a sarcastic personality and enjoys making sarcastic comments from time to time. It doesn't matter whether he is in the middle of a class, a date, about to die, talking to his friends, he just loves making them.

Name: William Springs

Nickname: Will

Age: 17

Family: Parents are mostly out for business work, lives with his younger sister, Lavender

Best friend: Lavender, Jeremy

Hobbies: Plays guitar, loves music, sketching

Sexuality: Gay

What he looks like:

He has red hair and blue eyes. Why? Genes. His mom has red hair and his dad has blue eyes. That is why he doesn't look similar to Lavender, not because one of them is adopted.

A little paragraph about him:

He is a very introverted human. He doesn't really interact with other people and mostly sits in his room if Lavender brings some of her friends over. That is why his best friend is literally his own sister and her best friend. He enjoys sketching and music. He also loves playing guitar and sometimes reads books. He enjoys teasing and annoying his sister as well, because siblings. He is a very quiet person, and when people first meet him, they aren't really sure if he knows how to speak. He is very calm in general and doesn't speak much to anyone.

Name: Charlie Henston

Nickname: none

Age: 17

Family: he has a normal family with parents who love him

Sexuality: still trying to realize that

Best friend: he is a new student in the school, so read to find out who his best friend is

Hobbies: cooking, reading, making friends and being gay

What he looks like:

Ok so, I made his character in a hurry. I actually made this character after writing the 1st chapter so I will barely be able to explain what his character looks like. It'll take me atleast 1-2 weeks to make all the character sketches, so please use your imagination and think of something out of this shitty description. So, he has dirty blonde hair and ocean green eyes. (he is hot) He got some freckles on his face though they aren't that visible. (ik this is a very trashy description but please corporate, i am working on the sketches rn as well)

A little paragraph about him:

So, he is a transfer student form France but he is quite fluent in English. He is very extroverted and loves making friends (give me some tips on how dude😭). He is literally so cool I can't- He loves annoying people with speaking french from time to time just for fun. He even cusses people in French if he doesn't like them at all. He is so adorable. When he decides he wants to be friends with someone, he will do it and nothing stops him from doing so unless and until he realizes that they are not as good as they seem.