Chapter 3

Lavender's POV:

I checked my watch, we had around 10 minutes before class started. "Jeremy, I think maybe we should head to class now. It's better if we reach class before it starts or before the teacher comes. That way there are less chances of us being late." I said.

"Yeah, you are right. Wait here, I need to take some stuff." He replied.

"Sure, but hurry up! I don't wanna be late to my first class of the day!'' I said.

Jeremy grabbed his stuff and we walked to our class. I was just talking to Jeremy when we entered our class before my eyes fell on someone. ROSE FUCKING RIBERO WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME!? WHY?! I have hated her for a very long time and now you're telling me she is in the same class as me? I did not want to deal with her bullshit for a whole ass year! At least she is only in one of my classes... I hope so. It seemed as if Jeremy realized that I had gone completely quiet because the next thing I know, he is snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hey?? Earth to Lavender! Jeez, am I that boring that you zoned out while I talked?" He teased while smiling. "What are you even looking at, huh?" He asked, trying to figure where my eyes were staring.

"Doesn't matter! And yes, you are very boring, now how about we find some good seats and settle down before our teacher comes in?" I replied back, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the nearest empty seat I could find.

"Woahh! Calm down, woman! I know how to walk on my own!" Jeremy said, trying to get his arm off my grip.

"Shut up, Jeremy! I know you can walk on your own, I am not blind!" I replied back, a bit annoyed having to start the first day of my new school year like this.

"Alright! Jeez! What happened? Why are you suddenly so annoyed? You were fine before we came into the class! Don't like the classroom decorations and walls or something?" He teased smiling like an idiot, obviously! That's just how he is

"Ya, Jeremy! I hate the color of the walls of our classroom!" I replied, rolling my eyes at him, my tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Damn Lavender! What happened? Are you alright?" Jeremy asked, sounding genuinely worried.

"Yes, I am! Not shut the fuck up! I am not in the mood to talk right now!" I snapped at him, still glaring at Rose. 

"Jeez... Alright! I am sorry!" He replied, sounding hurt.

I realised what i did and instantly regretted it. I was gonna apologise but then our English teacher came in and told everyone to settle down so i decided to talk to him later. 

Author's note: Sorry if it's too short or not good, i literally just completely messed up a friendship so i wasn't really in a mood to write.  Also about the characters, i'll probably be adding them on Monday or Tuesday, idk. That is just a possibility, i might be adding them later on, i am not sure. There is like a 30-40% chance i'll add them by Tuesday. New chapter won't be coming out any time soon since i have 3 tests to prepare for this week so i apologies in advance. That's all.