Chapter 5

William's POV:

We reached school and entered the building. Lavender said bye to me and went to her class with Jermey while I decided to head to mine. I was scrolling on my phone because come on, what else can I do? Talk to my friend? Gotta have one to do that. I decided to keep my stuff in the locker first and take only the books i need for the class i had right now. The moment I turn left to head towards the lockers, some dude bumps into me. This bitch- I look down to see a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes, gathering his fallen stuff. He is cute. 'Stop being gay and help him the fuck out, William!' I quickly bend down to help him gather his stuff and get up.

"Hi! I am Charlie!" the guy says. No one really asked him but ok i guess.

"I am William." I reply back with a blank face.

He stands there for a while just staring and blinking at me. 'I know i am hot as fuck but please say something, i am bad at this' I was about to just leave but than the guy finally spoke up.

"You don't have any social skills, do you?" He asked. Didn't have to call me out like that, but anyway,  how am I even suppose reply to that?

"Well, I am new here, so can you just tell me where the Math class is?" He continues. I looked at his math textbook that was in my hand to see which grade he belonged to. He was in the same grade as me and seems like we both had Math together.

"Sure, I am headed there anyway." I replied back. I handed him his books and told him to follow me.

"So, we both have math together?" Charlie asks me, trying to make some sort of conversation.

"No, I am headed to the math classroom to learn Arts." I replied back with a blank face even though my voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Jeez, ok. What class do you have after this?" He asked. I then realized that he had a french accent.

"I have history after this. Are you French?" I asked him, curious to know whether this guy that decided to completely ruin my peace knows french.

"Oh yeah, I am. Was it because of my accent?" He replied, grinning at me.

"Yeah.'' I said back, stopping in front of the Maths classroom.

"Is this the math classroom?" Charlie questioned looking at me.

"No, i decided it's a good idea to stop in front of the English classroom for my Maths lecture" I replied back in a sarcastic tone. This guy asks really stupid and obvious question.

"Damn ok!" He said, looking a bit shocked. I decided to enter the classroom and sat in the last row in the corner. The moment I kept my bag down and got comfortable, I saw Charlie coming over to my desk. I swear to god if this bitch sits beside me- and he sat beside me. Never-mind. I look at him confused and questioning all my life decision, wondering what the fuck i did for this annoying ass talkative and extroverted guy to think it was a good idea to sit beside me.

"Please stop staring into my soul, it's creeping me out buddy." He said. I snap back to reality and just look around the classroom to find another corner seat that might be empty and unfortunately, there are none. I hate every single thing right now.

Charlie was about to say something else but thankfully our teacher came in. Like no offense, but I did not want to hear that guy open his mouth once more. Even though he is like hella hot and the french accent just makes it better but no. Still annoying, i would have told him to move if it weren't for our teacher and the fact that there were no other empty spots for him to sit at. I just sighed and decided to pay attention to whatever the hell our teacher had to say. 

Author's note: William is literally the most relatable character in the book.