What One Dance Can Do

Reaching my arm above, I cup Wanda's cheek and spin my body around, excited to get this party started. I go to kiss her, but there's a hesitancy as she stares deep into my eyes. I'm not sure if I see shyness or regret, so I lean in and press my mouth to hers in hopes of reigniting that flame from earlier tonight. She returns the kiss and I relax my shoulders, relief flooding through me.

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I slide my tongue against her bottom lip and she takes the hint, opening her mouth to give me the access I want. Our tongues glide against each other as I feel one hand cup my jaw and another start to fondle my breast. My heart starts to race at the thought of this actually happening and I decide to throw all caution to the wind as I find one of my hands sliding up her thighs and towards her center with the other gripping her waist. I find a small patch of dampness and with a boost to my ego, I slip my fingers inside to gather up the little moisture of what acquired.

There's a shocked gasp that leaves Wanda's lips, breaking our heated kiss in the process. As she leans away from my lips, there's a small trail of drool that connects us and I look up to find a lusty pair of eyes that are now two shades darker. The eye contact is intense, but I'm determined not to crack as I slide my fingers up to her clit and rub my digits in a steady pace of figure eights, eager to see the scarlet witch come before me.

There's soft moans spilling from her lips as I reach my hand back and grab a fistful of her hair, tugging it back. Groaning loudly, Wanda boosts my already flaming ego while both of her hands find themselves on my breasts; fondling and kneading as I let out my own little whimpers. Bringing her head forward, I take her bottom lip between my teeth and the drool that was once connecting us has since slithered its way down our chest. Nipping at her lips, her nose brushes against mine as I dive in once again and swallow her noises as our tongues desperately lap against one another.

It's a heated kiss that has Wanda dripping and my fingers have slipped from her clit quite a few times, but I'm determined to see her come and by the wiggle of her hips, it's soon. Somehow my breasts are out of the top of my dress and Wanda is now twisting and turning my nipples in a way that has me clenching my thighs hard. I suck on Wandas tongue and pull back to stare at her and fuck if it isnt the sexiest sight. She captures my top lips gently between her teeth and her eyes flutter open as she pants at me through hooded lids.

Tugging her hair back some more, my lip slips from her mouth and I focus my attention on applying more pressure. Bucking her hips into my fingers I hurriedly rub circles into her clit and she's screaming out her orgasm while pinching my nipples which plunges me into mine. It's a small trickle of liquid that runs down my thighs and I'm lowkey embarrassed to have come from breast stimulation alone, yet excited that I just came from BREAST STIMULATION ALONE. Is this what lesbian sex is like? Cause no shade to my ex, he put in work, but at this rate, I don't see myself going back.

Looking down, there's some liquid that has pooled beneath Wanda and her panties are soaked. Removing my hand from inside them there's a creamy trail that follows and I stuff my fingers inside her mouth as she sucks them clean. I go to pull them out, but she sucks them in again and I swear I just had a mini orgasm right there. Eventually she lets me pull them out as I run my tongue along my fingers to catch anything she may have left behind; and I dive back in for another kiss.

We pull apart once more as our breathing evens out, and I take in our ridiculous state. Wanda with her dress hiked up and panties slewn to the side and me, with my dress pulled down and my tits hanging out. If I weren't so horny, I'd laugh. She then leans in and says to me, "with hands like that, I don't know if I can let you go." I grin, quite impressed with myself and ask her to finish what I started.

Grabbing my hand, I'm led out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. We start shedding clothes and shoes and soon enough we're both rocking our birthday suit. Attaching ourselves to another once again, we fall back on the bed and soon become a tangled web of limbs that are scratching, sucking and biting.