The Secret Sun

chapter 3

(Sounds in the garage)
"What is that?" I thought to myself.

"Moon, i am going to the shop for an hour or two. Do you need anything?" My mother asked me from downstairs in a slightly worried voice, i knew she was worried because of her voice and because i couldn't walk.

"No, not really, but if you find anything." I replied in a happy voice to let her know i would be ok.

My dad was watching TV downstairs and i heard rocks being thrown at my wall outside.
I would look what that was but i cant walk to the window.

My sister, Sunlight is 18, she is my big sister, she has been at summer camp for two weeks, i wanted her to be here, i had the chance to go with her but i had figure skating and i thought that i was going to have a show.
But, it was cancelled.
And for a second i actually thought that it might have been Sunlight.

I got up on one leg and
then i saw someone climbing to my window, like a sly fox…
It was Sun! Then she wanted me to come there and open the window, i started to quietly hop to the window and opened it.

"What on earth happend? And why are you hopping like that?" She asked, but i had a better question.
"And why are you a week early and sneaking in through my window?" I asked quietly.

"Long story and i am not explaining." She said and made it very clear that she wasn't going to explain.
"Anyway, i sprained my ankle, at training." I whispered.

"Anyways, i gave you the note when the show was cancelled, i hid your skate in the freezer, i was allways here, i knew you would sprain your ankle because you were already limping and that is why i hid your skate." My sister said. "I was hoping you did not find it untill it was too late." She added.

"How did you know, how did you know i would sprain my ankle?" I asked quietly but also in a shocked  voice.
"Here, i got these for me and you, sun and moon bff necklace. Don't show it to anyone untill i come back, ok?" My sister said not answering my question.

"Hello?! Are you going to answer my question?" I said.
"SHHH!" Sun replied.
At the same time my dad said "Moon! Is everything ok? I heard you say something."

"(Sigh) Could you have just been quiet?" She wispered.
"I have to go now, bye."
"Wait! You did not answer my question!" I said and like i thought, my dad came straight into my room.

"Moon, are you ok?" My dad said and i replied with a simple "Yes, now leave me alone."
"N- (Sigh) Fine, i'll leave you alone"