Breed me

"Awww are you going into heat again?" Z cooed. I've been waiting for him to come home all day and for the rest of the day I've been begging him to fuck me. He had been teasing and egging me on yet still refused to do anything. I whined in frustration and grinded against his leg, giving some relief from the tension, only for Z to step away, giving me a playful smirk. He grabbed my face in his hands and delicately, slowly, stroked my neck with a single strong finger.
"Then tell me how bad you want it"
I could have cum right there. I managed to whimper out a breathy, "Please, baby please," and Z seemed satisfied, giving another smirk.
"Well, if you insist..."
He pushed me forcefully onto the bed and I sat with my arms propping me up, watching him undress. I snapped out of my trance and pulled my top off, throwing it across the room. Suddenly, Z had my wrists in a strong grip and swiped them from underneath me, holding them above my head. My eyes widened at the smooth precision of his movements. He only looked at me with hooded eyes as he lifted up my slutty little skirt. Although I was already wet from being so needy, he inserted his fingers first. He easily slipped in 2 and I gave him a pleading look to ask for more. He slowly pushed a third in. It was harder for him to move but he managed to curl them and scrape my walls. I shuddered and groaned at the pleasurable sensation. The second curl established a rhythm and my breath matched this. Before I knew it I was a moaning mess, begging for it harder. Instead he took them out and I whined in indignation, wanting to be full of him.
"Patience, whore," Z tilted his head down and raised an eyebrow at me, "I want to breed you like the slut you are"
I was left no time to think as he slammed himself inside me, making intense eye contact. My eyes widened but he didn't seem satisfied with my vulnerability because he spread my legs further apart. I watched his eyes hungrily darting over my body. His hands pulled me in at every thrust and his hips tensed. I knew he was close. We usually wait for the other and cum at the same time but I could tell he was losing it. His eyes were glazed as I felt his cum shoot into me and fill me up more with every thrust. As soon as he was done he pulled out and used his thumb to block the cum from coming out. I writhed in discomfort as I still hadn't cum but I let him play with me for a bit.
"Good boy, you did such a good job taking me like that," he praised. He choked me and we exchanged a few breathless kisses. Then he pulled away and grabbed a plug from the bedside table. I frowned at him.
"Gotta keep the cum in, I didn't breed you for nothing bitch"
I stuttered and muttered out that I need to cum. He paused and observed me pulsing and shaking beneath him.
"Ok baby, you have been a good boy after all," he smiled.
He shuffled down to the end of the bed and I realised what he was about to do. He took his finger off my hole and his cum spilled out. He let it flow like waves for a second then gave me a tentative lick.
"Dayumm I taste good 😌"
I chuckled which quickly turned into a gasp as he burried his head into me, his tongue burrowing inside me and his nose nuzzling my clit. A series of whimpers escaped my lips and my hand instinctively reached down to push him in further. He pulled his tongue out and quickly traced my folds. My legs were pressing around his head and he yanked them to the side, holding them in place as I writhed in pleasure. I felt the rise of an orgasm and suddenly my eyes rolled back and I was convulsing uncontrollably, lewdly moaning with every wave. Eventually it died down and I lay limp on the bed, my eyes already half closed with tiredness. I melted into his warm embrace and drifted off into sleep.

btw, Z is my oc and this is from the perspective of a trans male but it didn't seem important to disclose this earlier for this story :))