Page 2

Page 2

"So, are you guys staying for Christmas?"

"I dunno we never asked our dad"

"Wait! Stay here, I have an idea."

Milly ran into her room and grabbed the 4 customized nerf guns they painted and added stuff onto when they were 6 and ran back downstairs.

"We can prank my sister, it'll be me, you, Zander, and Alex"

"That sounds fun! We should go ask my mom if we are staying."

. . .

There was now pure silence as the math teacher walked up to her desk with a book.

The math teacher dropped the book infront of her making a loud thump noise as a result. "Milly! Wake up, this isn't a daycare."

"Yeah tramp, this isn't a daycare!" Zoey sarcastically teased.

"How much you wanna bet she was dreaming about that nerd," Drew added.

Milly got up and yelled "You wanna fight? And for your info I wasn't, get it right you dimwitted fool to society."

"Bet! Celia record this shii-" Lia told her sister while she gave her the phone.

Lia threw the first punch which made Milly mad and started dragging Lia.

"Let go of my hair, you Joe Biden look-alike!" Lia shouted.

🌻+----------------------------------------------------+🌻

This is page 2

Anyway all jokes aside credits to the one and only SimplyCxke for inspiring me to do something similar because if it wasn't for them i'd be on writers block for a while ^^

Also, if anyone didn't tell you, you look lovely today and I hope you're having an amazing day but if you're not I hope whatever is troubling you gets outta your way.

Word Count: 201