|Π|•~•[A Accidental Meet Up]•~•|Π|

[Sun's Pov]
--------------------
I walked the cold night, in the streets. I walked and walked to pass the time until I could start this mission.

うーん!楽しいミッションがあるたびに、開始するのにいつも永遠に時間がかかるのはなぜですか!!!
[ UGH! Why every time there's a fun mission, it always takes forever to start!!! ]

I hated waiting for a mission that would be exciting.

"Hey~ What'd a beautiful guy like you doin' out on such a cold night like this~?"

I turned around to were I heard the speaker.

何?
[What?]

"Oh~ You speak another language~"

I could tell what this man wanted by the way he motioned his body.

これは楽しそう~
•[This will be fun~]•

I thought to myself.

I nodded to the man as he signals me to follow him. He started to speak again, but I couldn't understand him due to my lack of knowledge on the English language.

I saw as the man turned around and began to take his shirt off. His eyes weren't on me.

このバカ~
•[This fool~]•

I knew why he wanted me to come with him. I'm guessing he saw me as easy bait~ He saw a man in a short skirt, and crop top, and saw his chances.

(Suns outfit is at the bottom.)

As the man turned around I slowly lifted up my skirt. I could see the lust in this filthy man's eyes as he watched closely. I smirked as I saw the lust in the man's eyes turn into fear.

どうしたの~
[What's the matter~]

I spoke with full joy. The fear in the man's eyes filled my heart with joy. I grabbed the knife from the strap on my leg that was under my skirt.

さぁ~楽しもう~ やろうか~?
[Now~ Let's have some fun~ Shall we~?]

The man had tried to run away but I kicked him in the face with my boot(I swear when I tell you the word 'boot' auto corrected to 'booty').

The man spoke again but I didnt understand him. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked over to him.

うわあ…確かに彼を遠くまで蹴った。
•[Jeez... I sure did kick him far.]•

I thought as I walked up to the man. I grabbed him by his collar.

うーん~どこに刺せばいいの?おー!わかってるよ~ ちょっぴりスケベになりたいから… おちんちんを刺してあげるから!とにかく来世では必要ありません!
[Hmm~ Where should I stap you? Oh! I know~ Since you wanna be a little Perv... I'll just stab your dick! You won't need it in the after-life anyway!]

I stabbed his dick, as he watched in horror. He cried in pain, as he spoke, which I couldn't understand. I grew tired of his crying, his wasn't as pleasant to hear. I stabbed him in his heart to stop his annoying yappering(Idk how to spell it, did I spell it right?).

今何時ですか...
[What time is it...]

I said as I made sure their was no blood on my outfit for the Christmas party. Once I made sure their was no blood on me I grabbed the man's body and ripped a piece of his shirt that was close by. I pulled out a lighter from my purse and lighted the cloth on fire, tossing it on the body. I grabbed my phone out my purse and checked the time.