2.

That's when I saw Kevin and all his friends and two girls with him Kevin then noticed me so I started to run there she go get that fat bitch Kevin said which made me want to cry I looked back to see Kevin running faster then the other like way faster and me I'm not that fast I picked up the pace a little to get away from him I then found myself at a park that had public restrooms I went in and sat on the floor breathing hard but then I heard foot steps by the Opening of the public restrooms so ran into a stall and locked I then got on top of the toilet so they won't see me ...

I was trying to control my breathing but it was hard cuz that was the fastest I have ever ran I then heard multiple foot steps come in the restroom oh no I said in my head scared out of my mind I then see Kevin go in the stall next to me I knew it was him cuz of the shoes he had on put them they were gone I then look up to see Kevin looking down at me no no please I said stfu he said then he jumped over I. The stall I was in and grabbed me by my hair again...

He then threw me to the ground yo y'all she I Here Kevin said that's when all his friends and the two girls came in the restroom room so you got my nigga in trouble one of the girls siad I din say nun cuz I was in pain from my eye and from whe he threw me on the ground but then that's when the girl slapped me I got up in angry and tried to fight her but I felt so weak so she grabbed me by my hair then she made me fall on the ground and she got on top of me then that's when the other girl came in and then the jumped me it was blood all on my pants and my shirt was ripped all up they all looked at me I scooted in the corner of the tesh room trying to move frome them but then...

Kevin grabbed my neck then slammed me to the wall why are you doing t-this to me I said crying stfu bitch Kevin said bring me the milk we finna milk this bitch what I said not know what he was talking about then that's when one of his friends gave him a carton of milk he let go of me to open it w-what are you doing k-kevin I said weakly he ignored me but soon as he open the milk it splashed it all over me I the tried to run but he got my shirt and put me back on the ground let me go please I'm sorry that I told on You im sorry I won't do it every again I said breaking down in tears y'all step out rq Kevin said to his friends...

They all walked out of the restroom he then got down to my level looking at me but I had my head down so he grabbed my chin and made me look at him if you tell anyone about this it won't be no getting yo ass beat it's gonna be I'ma boom you do you understand me he said I nodded my head in response ok now let me tell you this every time you come to school you give me up snack money and you will be doing my homework and school work for me you understand me Kevin said y-yes I said ok now don't disappoint me Layla Kevin said ...

He looked down at his Jordans and saw a spot on them so he ripped the rest of my shirt so i just had a bra on I din say nun cuz I was that scared of him so I just covered my top half up he then got up and threw my now messy shirt on the floor good talk Kevin said he then was about to walk but turned to me and took his jacket he had on off and threw me his jacket put that on it's a lil cold out here today he said then left I started to buss out crying cuz this all happened because I told I shouldn't have said nun I said in my head but I then put the jacket on and zipped it up I then felt warm and the jacket had Kevin sent on it and it smelled so good ...

I got up off the floor and went in the stall Because I saw my phone there I got my phone up and saw it was a little crack but I had a screen protector on so under was fine
I then left the resh room it was getting dark so I hurried and went home ...

I got home and went straight to my room in my vanity mirror to see myself I'm surprised it was not as bad as I thought I just had a busted lip and a lil boo blood coming out my nose wait how I'm ganna tell ok my mom wait I just don't tell her I will cover it with makeup...

I then got up out of the chair and put my phone on the bed and took off Kevin jacket and put it in the seat I was sitting in I then went and got my drying towel and my dove soap to take a shower I then went into the bath room and sat my towel on the sink and my dove soap then I took off all my clothes then got in the shower as I let the warm water hit my body I felt my body relax I felt so good ...

I was now done taking a shower I wrapped my towel around me and then went to my room I dried off and then went through my drawers and got me a bra and underwear then put on a big shirt then put my Nike socks on I then went to my vanity to wipe my face off so the bruises won't be so noticeable when my mom get back home after wiping my face off I can got in my bed put my phone on the charger next to me then I got my Roku remote and put on Netflix and I watched all American after watching a couple episodes of my show I din felt myself dozing off to sleep...

To be continued....

Y'all Kay is so abusive and controlling in the book at the beginning but trust he will soften up 🥱