5.

I woke up from my nap to see k gone but knowing he was at the stu I din call ( yeah I got his digits 😝)

So I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to make me a mid night snack so I got me some rap chips from the pantry and then got me and already made sandwich I made then got me a coke soda from the fridge and sat in the living room .

  I sat down on the comfy couch and grabbed a blanket and put on some love & hip-hop cuz the drama be crazy okk then I started to eat my snacks...

Couple minutes pass...

I'm now laying on the couch fool cuz all the snacks I ate plus some more I got and I was now watching sister sister on Netflix when I heard a knock on the door I passed my show and went to the door who is it I say who else nigga the person said a lil angry behind the door I then open the door it was Kay and he looked very mad but he had he PS5 like he said he would he then brushed pass me and went in the room I walked behind him into the room you ok kk I said a lil nervous cuz I don't want him to have a nother spamm of anger again do it look like I'm fine Layla kk said angry n-no I'm just gonna go ok I said not wanting to get him more mad....

Like you always do you never want to see if a nigga ok or nothing kk said I then stopped and turned around to look at him confused what are you talking about I just ask u if u ok I said nigga that not nuffin nigga you post to give me a hug you din give me no kiss nun but it's all good Kevin said...

Kevin what are you talking about I said again and you back on this bullshit how many times I got to tell yo ass stop calling me by my guv kk said walking up to me grabbing me into him lifting my head to look at him I'm sorry I said no it's not cuz you gonna do it again you fuckin SMOOCHI!! Kk yelled at me I then felt tears coming down my face ...

Kk I think you need help I said for what kk said you need help because u are very bipolar to the people that love you and care for u and u get mad at the little thing and u scare me most of the time because what if u snapp so bad and u end up killing me or something then what k I said looking at him I His eyes idk he said well u need some help and I don't think u need to be here right now I think u need to work on yourself I said still crying with my head now low...

Work on myself I'm fine what Is you on kk said K just get out bro for wh- just goo get out now k I said yelling at him I felt bad even tho that's my first time yelling at him and he do it all the time to me kk then came up to me and hugged me ok I'll go but just know I love you Layla kk said he then let me go and grabbed his game and left the room I followed behind him to the door as he was about to leave I said I love you to k and I turned him around and grabbed his face and kissed him (the kiss was juicy y'all 😝🤭😈) ...

Bye k I love you pa i said bye Mami I love u to k said then I closed the door I felt so bad after he left because I felt that was so mean but my baby got to work on his self  and I'm gonna help him...

Enjoy my heart's 💚