6.

It was the week before Christmas break...

It was the next morning and I still felt bad for yelling at k like that and he still was being sweet saying he loved me but I just had to brush the feeling off because I had to go to school...

I had went to the bathroom and did my every day morning routine and then I brushed my teeth the went back to my room and put on some clothes and did my hair...

Her fit...

Her hair

Her hair...

After I got dressed I put on some lip gloss and put some perfume on and grabbed my back pack and was out the door...

Now at school...

I was now at school and I walked in the school doors and went to my locker to get was I needed for my first period class...

As I closed my locker I then look down the hall and was met with k eyes I looked away shy and walked to my class...

I was in class and then my teachers says...

Ok class today one of our teachers are out so that teachers class will be with us today as he said that he let all the students in and my eyes was met with k again...

O no I said in my head as I looked down at my desk I did not want to see him rn...

Ok so now that I see all y'all this class is pretty big so some of y'all will have to go to another class the teacher says...

The teacher then let some of the students go to another class but to my unluckiness Kevin stayed...

Ok now y'all can have a seat it was a desk behind me and Kevin sat right there as the teacher was getting out work ready I felt a tap on my back already knowing who it was I ignored him then that when he tapped me on my back harder that's when I turned around...

What do you want I said in a whisper why you not talking to me Kevin said because I just don't want to dill with u right now ok Kevin I said...

Look there u go again calling me by my gov you know what just turn around Kevin said in a aggressive tone...