𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 | 𝟸𝟾 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

[A/N]
thank you all for 6k reads !!

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

28 January 2006

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 at their commander in a mix of confusion and apprehension.

In contrast, [y/n] couldn't look neither Mikey, Draken, or any of the captains in the eye. After hearing word from Takemichi and Chifuyu about significant Toman members being attacked by Tenjiku; she couldn't help but to feel like she attributed for many being put in a hospital bed. 

Sitting on the highest step of the shrine, [y/n] overlooked the many faces, before downturning her vision when Draken began to speak. 

"This emergency meeting of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken calls out, tone commanding, taking a short pause before continuing, "yesterday, members of our gang were attacked in various parts of Tokyo. It was the work of 'Tenjiku', a gang from Yokohama. Tenjiku is a recently formed gang; we don't know what kind of gang they are yet, so we need any information you all might have!"

The news had Toman members murmuring amongst each other – faces pulling into scowls as they cursed Tenjiku for picking off their unsuspecting members. 

Draken then continues, "let's start with the First Division, the ones that were attacked. Step forward!" He instructed. 

Chifuyu was the first to come forward, "the group who attacked us was called 'Team Mochizuki', and was lead by a guy named Mocchi," he explains. 

Draken gave a quizzical look, "Team Mochizuki?" He repeated. 

"It's a squad lead by Jugem's ex-leader Kanji Mochizuki. They're probably Tenjiku's main force," Smiley speculates, arms crossed. 

"I don't think so," Mitsuya then disputes, "they also have the Haitani brothers apart of their gang."