NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

Hello readers and friends!

Either if you know me already or not, I'm Karen Daliath-please ignore the name Karedelle Winter you can see on my book covers or anywhere else in the book or in copyright claim, it was my penname.

First, I want to thank you for choosing to read this book! I hope you enjoy this love story of a modern Romeo and Juliet that retells the old classical one.

However, I'm delighted to let you know that, this book, The Romeo Of Her Juliet, is now available on Amazon worldwide in paperback and Kindle Unlimited!

And so, I'd really appreciate if you could give me your support!

Not by buying my book or anything, but by giving me your honest review about my book on Amazon (if you're eligible there) and Goodreads! I'll provide the links in the comment box, so please check out and help me!

Every author needs the reviews from their readers to get their books boosted, and I'm looking up on you for your help!

Thanks in advance!

Before you go, if you're a new reader, I'd like to let you know that this is the first draft of my original novel published on Amazon. So in order for official publication, I developed this book a lot, correcting grammar errors, adding more depth and emotion, more details with descriptions, with the help of my dear friend and editor ntlpurpolia .

So, read at your own risk-but it's not that bad, you know, lol!

Anyways, please don't forget to give me your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads once you're finished with the book-or if you're my old reader, please go to the link in the comment box now if possible and post your review for me! I'd be forever grateful!

Thanks for your time, God bless you!

Happy reading!