DELETING THIS BOOK - IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!

Hey my lovely readers!

Unfortunately, I'm here with sad news this time.

You guys reading my book and commenting on chapters had always made my day and I've loved them so much! But, what I'm about to do right now, I want you to know how much I hate it!

I'm deleting The Romeo Of Her Juliet from Wattpad.

Yes, sadly. Because I have no choice.

As you know, this book is officially published on Amazon and is running on Kindle Select (so you could read it for free on Kindle Unlimited), therefore, if Amazon ever finds the same book here (any website out of Amazon, that is) it'd be a huge threat to my only career.

I'm so sorry! I can't risk it. A lot of indie authors already lost their books and even accounts from Amazon these days over that and I'm forced to take this decision all of a sudden.

I don't know how long you will have this book in your libraries, but I'll leave it for two days maximum for all of you to get this information.

For those who are reading this book at the precise moment, and would like to read it to the end, try to finish within this two days' time. If you can't though, it's okay. Just pm me (or DM me on Instagram for a quick response) saying you'd like to read it fully and I'll send you the PDF version of the original copy. What do you say?

So, that's all for now! I'll miss you all and your comments, but, let's say this is for much good!

PS: I'd really appreciate if you could leave me your review about The Romeo Of Her Juliet on Goodreads and/or Amazon. Please help my book get a reach! You can find the links in my bio!

Thank you and God bless you!

Also, follow me here and on Instagram @kjdaliathauthor for updates about my upcoming books to Amazon and to get the chance to grab free ebook copies! Don't miss it!

I love you all!!