𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕 | 𝟺 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

4 February 2006

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[𝐘/𝐍] 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀 deep yawn, scratching at her neck as she drowsily sauntered into the dining room of the Sano household.

The scent of eggs and bacon wafted throughout the kitchen, causing [y/n] to grin towards the person behind the stove.

"Mornin' Emma... Grampa," [y/n] mumbled in greeting, feeling another wave of yawning beginning again.

"Good morning, [y/n]," Mansaku, Mikey and Emma's grandfather, states in greeting whilst flipping over another page of the newspaper, taking a sip of his coffee.

Emma craned her neck back, still holding the frying pan in one hand and the spatula in the other, "[y/n]! Could you go wake Mikey for me please?" She requested, before turning back around.

[y/n] grumbled, striding over to where Emma was cooking breakfast, "and get kicked in the head? No thank you..." she drawled out. 

Glancing over Emma's shoulder, [y/n] watched how the bacon crackled against the simmering butter, "want some help?" [y/n] offered, leaning closer to stand almost flush against Emma's back.

Emma's eyes wandered off the pan to where [y/n] was looked; feeling her body heat up at the close proximity. 

"Emma..." [y/n] mumbled, eye brows crossing, "the bacon is starting to burn," she states, stepping back. 

"Oh!" Emma yelled, pulled the pan off of the heat, whilst muttering strings of curses. 

[y/n] grinned, turning towards the cabinet to pull out four glasses, filling each up with water from the tap. Taking two at a time, she placed the first one in front of Mansaku, who in turn glanced up to give her a closed eyed smile. 

Sitting down at the dining table, [y/n] called out a 'thanks' as Emma placed a plate of fried food and bowl of miso soup in front of her, eagerly picking up her cutlery to begin eating.

Emma sat adjacent to [y/n], beside Mansaku, picking up her chopsticks to begin eating before pausing, looking past [y/n]'s shoulder towards something.