Chapter 15

Oh my Jesus Christ. Sammy has completely lost his damn mind!! How the hell is he even alive?! I thought he died?! Am I gonna have to fight him??

HE HAS A FUCKING AXE FOR PETE'S SAKE!! I ONLY HAVE A DAMN PIPE!! I would just create a better weapon, BUT IT SEEMS EVERY TIME I DO THE INK IN MY BLOOD SPREADS FASTER!!

"I trusted you!! I gave you EVERYTHING...and you left me to rot!! Why...? WHY?!" Sammy said full with sadness and betrayal. It kind of made me feel bad. But right now he's trying to kill me, so yeah, definitely lessens my empathy.

"Sammy!!- Wow-WATCH IT!!" I shout at him as he swung his axe around like an absolute lunatic. He didn't speak, just continuously chased me around with an axe as I did my best to defend myself.

"SAMMY I SWEAR I WILL SMACK YOU WITH THIS PIPE IF YOU DONT BACK AWAY!!" I threatened as one of his attacks almost hits but luckily missed, but ripped my shirt.

Sammy eventually managed to pin me to the ground and I held up my pipe against his axe, struggling to push him back. Ugh he smells like sharpies.

"YOU'LL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He screams in my face pushing down even more on me.

Leaving me with no options, I quickly headbutt his mask, which was hard enough to crack it some. My Adrenaline was now up and running. He jumped back in surprise with a groan, which left me enough time to kick him in the groin. He hissed in pain as he clutched that area in pain. Taking my opportunity of his weakness, I slam my pipe down onto his head.

Knocking him unconscious...

His body fell limp to the ground and I stood above him in victory with a sigh of relief.

"I did warn you." I tell his unconscious body

That could have been a lot worse. I wince at the swelling that I'm probably gonna have now on my head. Or a headache who knows.

"Well...Certainly looks like you didn't need any help." I hear the voice of Allison say and I turned to look at her approaching form.

"Nope, I may not look it but trust me, I can hold out on my own well enough." I huff

"Y/n!! You're not dead!!" Bendy's little voice cries and he immediately hopped out of Henry's arms and into mine.

"What did I tell you? I would be fine, and here I am. I'll always find a way to come back." I chuckle and pat his head. He sniffed with a nod and tried to wipe away his inky tears. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I look to see Tom.

'You're not as bad as I thought you'd be...I'm impressed...' Tom signed and I widen my eyes

"You know sign language?" I ask and he simply nods. Man did that hit me in the heart...I taught Boris sign language...all for it to go to waste...

'Bendy mentioned you knew it as well, I just thought I apologize for my behavior. I'm not that much of trusting person...' He signed making me snort

"Yeah. I think I know." I lightly laugh and he joins me with silent laughter.

"Sorry we had to leave you behind N/n...We honestly couldn't get you out quick enough..." Henry said to me patting me on the back

"Eh it's fine. Besides, your glass invention helped me escape." I smile and he nods. Tom picked up Sammy's axe and went to hand it to me, I take it gratefully. I look at the pipe that I held with thought before smirking. I placed Bendy down back on the ground.

"Here you go Bends...A weapon for you." I say handing the little Devil the pipe. This time maybe he'll be brave enough to use it.

"You're giving a child a weapon...?" Henry says with a blank face and I simply nod.