Chapter 39

Before I left with Audrey and Bendy, I bid Henry farewell one last time. He could only smile. I felt terrible that I couldn't help him get out. But once this is all over, I'll be coming back for him. Sammy too. He may be an ass, but he's also still trapped. Speaking of Sammy...

"Hey, Sams. Sorry for yelling earlier. You guys were just being irrational." I tell the inky man, making him pause in his playing. He turned his head slightly before looking down.

"....Whatever...." He scoffs as he went back to his playing. I shrugged and told him goodbye as I joined up with Audrey. Who was waiting by...you guessed it...A VENT!! Yay.

"I'll take the bag again if you want?" Audrey offered, I was about to hand it to her, but Bendy tugged on my pants.

"Oh? You want to hold it then?" I snort as he gave me a determined smirk. I helped put the bag on his shoulders, adjusting the straps for him.

"Look at that." Audrey giggled as Bendy ventured off into the vent. Seems like he's much better now that he's away from those Keepers.

"After you." I say to Audrey, and she went into the vent. I went in after, and like all the other times, kept my head down and my tail low. Once reaching the other side, I yelp as I saw the familiar head of Bertrum. He seemed to stare in a almost glare like look.

"Yeah happy to see you too motherfucker..." I hissed, before following the path where Audrey and Bendy already walked. They stood at an area that was named 'Contraband'. Which held an axe, a music disk, and- Wait that was Henry's little invention he gave me!! It must have fallen off of me without me knowing. Wow it's almost nostalgic seeing these...

"Y/n!! This way!!" Audrey called out, and I quickly jog up to her and Bendy. It seemed like she flipped some switches while I zoned out for a bit.

"It says this is The Pit. The place we need to go through." She confirmed as stare at the sign with a frown.

"We'll need to tread lightly. Who knows what's in there. Bendy, you are to stick by Audrey and I at ALL times. Understood?" I said to the little Devil and he gave me nod.

We entered The Pit, my nerves jittered with every step we took. It was like all the ink on my body was dripping in anticipation. Bendy grabbed a hold of Audrey's non-glowing hand, fearfully glancing everywhere. We slowly came up to this big door, and Audrey hesitantly pressed the entry button. Which made a blaring sound making me cover my ears as the loud sound hurt my ears. I turn my head as a hatch opened up, making Bendy panic and hide behind my legs.

It was a keeper. And it seemed to be sniffing around as it looked, it then spotted Audrey and I. It let out screech as it grabbed Audrey, her being the closest, and slammed her into the ground. Knocking her out immediately.

It then turned to Bendy and I with a hiss. Bendy grasped tightly onto my leg, frowning as his tail hung low. I hardened my gaze as I reached for my axe, only for it to melt.

"What the-" but I was grabbed by the Keeper and thrown onto the wall. I gasp as the air was knocked out of my lungs, yet I was still conscious. I looked up, and bared my sharp fangs as the Keeper went for Bendy next.

I lunged at the Keeper with a snarl as I dug my sharp claws into its back, making it screech and wrangle around, trying to get me off. I wrapped my arms around its...neck? And it began to choke, now desperately trying to slam me into the wall.

"Bendy go!! I can't hold this thing back for long!!" I seethed as my head was constantly being slammed into the wall. Bendy shook his head and tried to take a step forward but I gave him a glare.