How it all began Pt.1

Third Person…

Koae Hiranchai.

The most powerful woman known to mankind.

The Donna of the Thailand Mafia.

The only Mafia in the underworld to be ruled and dominated by women only. The biggest Mafia, the leading Mafia, the undefeated.

She was Mother.

Kayden Ashmore.

The Don of the English Mafia. Also the husband of Koae Hiranchai. The British Mafia was also close to the Thailand Mafia. They were practically best friends but had boundaries.

Koae was a strong, determined and powerful woman. She was the only woman who could not be messed with. Not even her own husband would joke around with her because he knew her limit.

It was very, very short.

No one could destroy a beautiful woman like her but there was one person.

Her sick minded twin brother, Kiet Hiranchai.

Kiet always wanted the Mafia to himself. He always thought, "Why do women rule it?" Why do these weak female specimens have to have so much power while the men kneel down and kiss their feet? Kiet was a stupid man and thought he could try and change the system.

He thought he could make history for the men who built the empire before the women came and took everything. He really ignored what his ancestor did that almost ruined the Thailand Mafia.

He couldn't take a hint so he started ruining his twin sister's life.

Koae was too smart for his liking. She was always 10 steps ahead of him. Kiet hated that and kept trying. Koae never knew why her own twin brother hated her so much to the point he tried to kill her. She was just blinded by her sick parents' manipulation and did as they said.

Kiet finally tried his very hardest but this got him nowhere. He was immediately disowned by his family, put up for humiliation and banished from the Mafia.

His hatred for his sister and older brothers grew. His life became more miserable and depressing each time he thought about his so-called family. On the other hand, Koae's life was filled with live, laugher and joy. She had her family, the love of her life and everything she wanted.

She was the Golden child.

The visual.

The person you would want to be.

For the last time, Kiet found his way to Koae and attempted to kill her. He was stupid to think he could get her this time but she was too protected to even get close to. Kiet had broken the Thailand Rules too many times and now it was time for him to face the consequences.

"Kill him!" Her mother, Gorya shouted. Koae looked at her mother pleadingly. Koae didn't want to kill her brother, especially when he still had a hint of love for her. "He tried to kill you, Koae! It's only right if you do it back!" Her father, Kai shouted.

Koae looked at her elder brothers but they looked away. They didn't know what to do. They still loved their younger brother so very much but after everything he did, they won't be able to forgive him.

At all.

She had no choice.

She stabbed Kiet in the chest with tears secretly rolling down her face. She still loved her brother no matter what. After he was finally out,  they threw his body in a forest leaving him there.

She thought he was dead, but she didn't know she missed his heart.

After a very depressing time in Thailand, she finally went back to the UK to live with her husband. Kayden reassured Koae that everything would be fine. Everything would be okay and she could live happily again. They were the perfect IT couple. They trusted each other, made time for each other, communicated and loved each b other very dearly.