4

Kamnan pov…

“Oh I know.” I snapped my head towards Kamala in shock. She knew that we were her brothers? How? Since when? “I've known since I was eight.” she had an amused look all over her face. She thinks this is funny? She’s known about us for ten whole years? Ten whole fucking years? And she thinks this is a joke.

Oh my days.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" Kendon asked, shocked. "I've known about this family since I was eight. It's not that hard to understand." She huffed, brushing her hair back with her hands. "So where the fuck have you been?" They all looked at Kenard. Kenard is getting on my nerves.

"Where the hell have been all these years? Why are we just finding out that you were alive all these years? Huh?!" Kamala just laughs. "Is this guy fucking dumb or what?" The girl with curly hair looks pissed off. "Like I said, remember who's house your in." She gave him a nasty look.

"I'm not fucking speaking to you! I'm talking to my sister!" Kenard stood up making all four of them stand up. Including Kamala. Fuck sake. "Kenard sit down!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes and sat down while grumbling. "Sorry." I looked at the girls.

"So what exactly do you guys want now? You know I'm alive and here. What do you want from me?" Kamala asked. "Come and live with us." We all looked at Kento. "Huh?" The one with white highlights asked, confused. "Come and live with us. Your our sister who we haven't seen in full eighteen years. We want to get to know you and become a family again."

Oh.

"Well that's cute." One of them mumbled. Kamala just stared at all of us not saying anything at all. It looks like she’s thinking about it. The curly head one nudged her and pointed her head to somewhere. She nodded and walked off with the other two girls. They walked out of the living room leaving us alone.

"Kenard, you need to calm down." I said, looking at him. "Calm down? You want me to calm down when our sister knew about us for ten fucking years. She could've come back home but never did." He rolled his eyes. "Are you stupid Kenard? She said she was eight. The only think we should be worrying about right now was where she was and who was taking care of her."

Kento rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck went up his asshole?" Kenard asked rolling his eyes as well. "You, you dickhead." Keanan slapped the back of his head. "Your the dickhead here." Kenard fired back. I'm getting frustrated. "Kenard, shut. Up." He looked at me then looked away mumbling words under his breath.

I'm just gonna ignore him.

Spon after, the door opened. Kamala came in with a suitcase and some other stuff. We looked at each other in shock then back at her, "Are we going or…?" A small smile made it onto my face. "Let's go." I said and she nodded. She turned around and talked to talked to the other three girls in… Thai? I mean, I know Thai when I hear it but we never learnt it.

It's sad that I don't even know my mother's language. None of us do which makes it even more sad.

"Here is thr address to the house." I gave her back her phone and she nodded looking at it. She walked before entering her car. I entered my car and started the engine.

Time skip…

She walked in looking around. Her eyes travelled onto the pictures and she stopped walking staring at the family portrait. "That's me, huh?" I looked at the picture. Kamala was four months old then. Just two months away from the downfall of our parents. "Yep." Kento smiled. She nodded, sighing.

"Can I be shown to my bedroom?" She turned around looking at us. "I'll take you." Keanan said and she just followed him not saying anything. I sighed, walking to my office hearing the other three following me.

I sat down behind my desk, "This doesn't make sense at all whatsoever. How can she know about us?" Here we go again. "Kenard, forget about it. Be happy that we have our sister back." Kento rolled his eyes. "She’s fucking eighteen. Do you think we'll have her back for a long time?"

"Kenard. Even if Kamala doesn't live here, we now know where she would be. We can go and see our sister if we wanted to." I told him. I'm getting very annoyed. I didn’t know it was going to be this stressful. "But she could-"

"Just stop! Stop talking and enjoy the fact that we have our sister back. Enjoy the moment." He huffed, leaning back in the seat. Keanan came in, "What is she doing right now?" I asked him. "Just when I left, I saw her pulling out a laptop and Ipad." He shrugged sitting down. "At this time?" Kendon finally spoke. " I dunno, maybe she's working or something. She is eighteen now."

True.

I'm just happy I have my baby sister back.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍