THREE: Whispering and Preparations

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Order lights; Zoey.

Put order in for ingredients; vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet (order extra chocolate ingredients for it); Baker Merchant.

Write out invitation samples for Talulla and Levi to look at.

Remind Aphmau I'm roping off the section near the barn for the wedding reception. (Get Brendan's help)

Put in order for chairs, tables, supplies, etc....; Supplies Merchant.

Order Flowers; Floral Merchant.

Make dessert menu and get it to Talulla and Levi to go over so they can make any changes they want.

Go to Cadenza for a dress fitting. (Soon as possible she's ready to kill me because I keep missing it)

Check in with the village baker on the food menu and then get it over to Talulla and Levi and help the baker.

Writing down the last to do on my list and went over once more just to make sure I had nothing else I had forgotten on that, letting out a breath I nodded my head and smiled.

Setting my notepad and pencil down on my bed next to me, I stood up and walked over to my vanity, sitting down I lit the lantern and picked up my hairbrush.

Brushing through my hair, I went over the list in my head once again thinking that I had forgotten something but if I did, I know Aphmau and Talulla will remind me.

Grabbing a hair tie, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail with some strands out around my face and tied my hair off, smiling in the mirror, I doubled checked my hair once more before standing up.

I had done my makeup earlier to wake up some more before writing my to do list out, walking over to the outfit now resting just outside of my wardrobe.

Pulling my pink nightgown off, I slid on the pink shin length skirt and buttoned it up and pulled a white off the shoulder long sleeve and tucked it into the skirt.

Picking up the pink belt corset, I pulled it on and carefully tied it up as tight as possible without hurting myself, adjusting slightly I grabbed my shin high pick lace up kitten heel boots.

Sitting down on my bed, I pulled my boots on and started tying them up, covering them with my dress, I stood up and grabbed my notepad and pencil.

Walking over, I blew out the lantern and left the little door open to let the smoke out as I skipped up the stairs to start my day.

Ripping the list off the notepad, I folded it up and tucked it into my belt and set the notepad and pencil down on the counter, walking towards the door, I hummed quietly.

Pulling the door open, I jumped back when Laurance fell through the door and looked up at me with a smile on his face, I looked to see he was out of his armour.

Aphmau made him take a day off.

"Good morning Laurance-Sama" He stood up slowly and wiped off his shirt and pants, he smiled at me and scratched the back of his head with a nervous laugh.

"Good morning Ashida, what are your plans for today?" He asked, I smiled and pulled the list out, handing it to him he read over it a few times then looked up at me.

"Would you like to help with the list Zvahl?" I asked, he nodded his head quickly.

"Anything to keep me busy. I hate having days off" I started laughing as we walked out the door and I shut it behind myself, grabbing my list from him, I tucked it back into the belt.