Repurcussions And Threats

The silence was positively agonizing, your heart racing painfully in your chest as you stared up at the redhead nervously. It was the simplest way to put it, you had in fact, wanted to see her, sure that wasn’t exactly the most detailed way of explaining it, but it was all she’d needed to know. Your hands were burning from the tenseness within your body, it made the dirty floor of the never castle against your palms hurt worse than ever before, not to mention the gentle pressure of the rough cane against your chin which was not doing you any favors. You wanted to run, to stumble to your feet and burst through the halls, to run back to your warm bed and safe castle where you weren’t being stared at by piercing, curious eyes. But you didn’t, you couldn’t, even if you wanted to, who's to say the dean wouldn’t simply report you to your own dean for your rule breaking?, or worse; who’s to say she wouldn’t stop you entirely. You certainly didn’t know how she’d react if you suddenly ran for it, and that’s what intrigued you, that’s what fueled your curiosity, you wanted to know how she’d react. Predictability was something you yearned for, knowing someone like the back of your hand, being so internally in tune with someone that just one look could make you aware of their every feeling and thought.

As you stared up into the dean's eyes however, you felt only uncertainty and tension within you, you didn’t know what she’d do, what she’d say, what she felt or thought in that moment. It makes you mad with curiosity, body absolutely itching to move closer, mind yearning to know more, to understand her, to take her apart and study every part of her. Finally you snapped a bit feeling a need for the tension within you to dissipate, you needed to escape those fucking eyes, you thought, teeth subtly nipping the inside of your cheek as you went for it. But, as expected, instantly the cold angry metal of the cane against your skin grew a bit more painful as you again tried to turn your head away from the woman's harsh gaze, her body reacting in sync with yours, pale hands simply following your heads every movement. 

“ Stop that at once… “ Her voice was harsh and demanding as it filled the room, filled your ears, like an order, insistent and almost angry in tone, like she was insulted by your need to look away from her, like she wanted your eyes on hers. “ You wanted to see me did you not?.. “ a question, well, maybe it’d be better described as an answer within a question, she knew the answer, she’d heard it from your own mouth, but she’d still persisted in asking, as if you would answer differently this time. Eyes glaring into your own, eyebrow raised in feign curiosity, possibly in an accusatory manner, as if she were waiting for you to tell her the truth, to secure your fate. Nodding the best you could with the cane still pressed against your chin, you felt a lump forming in your throat, nervousness overtaking you as your wide eyes began to water, voice soft as you answered the woman truthfully again.

“ Y-Yes…I did… “ Your voice was soft and filled with something you couldn’t quite pinpoint, not just fear and anxiety, those were normal, but you felt something else churning within you, something rather curious and odd as it rose throughout your body. The feeling, whatever it was, was not horrid, but persistent, only seeming to intensify the more Lesso’s cane pressed against your throat, the more her eyes bared into your very soul..the more she smirked down at you like she was amused by your very existence. But you didn’t get to study this new feeling, not when the woman suddenly began to speak, cane slowly pushing your chin up further as she moved closer, making your fear and worry only grow worse. “ So, If you wish to look…then look…little ever~ “ She purred out, smirk widening much further as she finished her sentence, pride in her eyes as she watched you practically freeze up like a terrified baby deer at her words and proximity. 

Her words made you want to scream, something about them made that feeling more and more intense, a warmth beginning to spread over your body, blood seemingly boiling within you as you stared up at her, preparing to speak, to do something, anything, to make this torture stop. But of course, before you could move your lips, before you could speak, before you could react or do anything at all. Something about the woman suddenly shifted a bit, the way her eyes went from a curious, almost teasing gaze, to one of sudden intensity and suspicion. “ Unless… You're lying to me?… “ Her voice came out in a much more intense tone, smooth and rough as she spoke, almost a bit amused sounding, most likely amused at the thought, as though an ever would be up to any truly intriguing mischief.

Shaking your head you felt a bit of worry hit you, no, you weren’t lying, why would you lie about that?. You thought that question was ridicules, idiotic, why would you be here if not to see her? Evers don’t exactly have a reputation for causing mischief so what else was there?. But she didn’t see her question as idiotic or illogical, no, she saw it as a way in, as a tool. Leaning closer to you now, practically inches away from your shaking form as her breath ghosted your cheek faintly, a smirk tightly formed on her lips.” Did you…Lie…to me?, hmm?.. “ she purred out softly, hand slowly moving up to you, boldly replacing her cane's previous resting place as she took hold of your chin roughly.

“ Or are you just so incredibly dull, that you thought it was a good idea to come to my school..the school for evil,  in the middle of the night, unprotected and alone...Just for a chance to see me? To talk to me?... “ she pondered curiously with a bit of excitement in her tone as she held your chin tightly, forcing you to stare deeply into her eyes.

“ I- I didn’t think it was th-the best ide- “ You tried to explain yourself, fumbling and stuttering your words as you tried to focus on anything but those eyes. But all you could do was stare into them, deep blue eyes, glaring at you intensely as the woman's smirk widened more and she interrupted you with a sudden shake of her head, a soft disapproving tsk leaving her lips as she let go of your chin rather roughly. You were shocked at this reaction, the suddenness of her movements making you shrink in your spot on the floor, trying to hide from her now, disapproving stare.

“ And yet, here you are. Isn’t that interesting?, how easily you persuaded yourself to come here…to me, even though you thought it’d be dangerous? “ she spoke slyly, eyes glimmering with excitement and intrigue, however all you saw was the mock disappointment that filled her expression. The way her eye’s traveled along your form, watching, waiting, studying you curiously just as you had done to her that morning. The way her form slowly got closer to you once more, eyes staring into your own from only inches away now, lips in a grin as she leaned ever closer to you. “ Your a special kind of stupid arent you little ever?...risking facing punishment…for nothing at all, its absolutley idiotic. “ she mocked, voice slowly growing softer as you felt a cold hand slowly press against the middle of your chest, fingers ghosting your collarbones as she pressed harder and harder against your skin forcing you to slowly lower further to the floor of the never school, the dean now practically on top of you. 

“ Run along now… I have work to do and you should be in bed… “ she whispered, hand giving you a final shove before she pulled away for the final time, standing abruptly and staring down at you with a mischievous look. You cringed a bit, knowing full well that the woman had felt your racing heart pounding against your ribcage, her hand had been right there, above your heart. But you couldn’t really obsess over that right now, too busy scrambling nervously to your feet at her command, not wanting to know how long you’d be stuck here if you didn’t listen. You stole a final glimpse of the woman, staring in a bit of amazement at the sight, pale skin illuminated beautifully by the moonlight shining through the window, plump lips pulled into a mischievous smirk, eyes glaring into your soul, watching you closely. It made your heart race, this image making that odd feeling spur in your chest as you turned to make your leave, not wanting to speak again in case it landed you in trouble. But sadly for you, that was unavoidable, because as soon as you stepped one foot out of the door, a dark chuckle filled the air and she spoke once again.

“ Oh and ever…I’d like to see you tomorrow during lunch… here…We’ll need to talk about some repercussions for your actions tonight. What you did was very dangerous and not to mention inappropriate  “ She paused and gave you another look of feign disappointment, twirling her cane in her hands as she slowly moved towards her desk, not looking away from you once. “ And if you think for a second about skipping out on our meeting, I'll hunt you down and decide right then and there what to do with you, which I assure you won’t be ideal in the slightest. “ Sitting down slowly she chuckled again, hands still fiddling with her cane a bit as she finished. “ And believe me when I say... I have some ideas of what I could do with you, little ever… “