Blatant Ignorance

Okay, so, light beating this chapter, sorry for the late ass update and how bad it is, its rushed af and i'm sorry. have had been a rough go of it lately. tw for blood, mental confusion/torture, flogging, physical pain, restraints, gags, knives, threatening with a knife if you squint, power play, i think thats it. sorry again.

Lessos hand against your throat, the feeling of her fingernails clawing against your sensitive flesh oh so subtly, not to mention the bruising tight grip she had on your chin. It was all so much, too much, your eyes watering up more and more, wide and staring at her helplessly as she uttered those words, complementing your teary eyes and frightened expression with a cool tone. Your heart lurched at the way she spoke, her normal playfulness gone and replaced with something else, with something more... frightening, smooth mature voice taking a dark edge to it as she spoke. " I wonder... " she spoke suddenly, voice cutting through the silence without warning as she glared over your feature's intently " How much more afraid can you get little ever?, I wonder if those pretty eyes could get any wider for me... " followed her previous statement in a dark mumble and not soon after sharp eyes catch yours with a sick excitement rousing within them, pupils blown wide as they stared into your own eyes thoughtfully. You felt a sudden shiver of fear mixed with dread travel up your spine at the sight, the way she looked into your eyes as if wanting nothing more than to dig deeper, to see you an absolute wreck.

Frowning slightly, a soft whimper ripped from your throat as you squirmed in your seat, hands tugging a bit at your restraints as you tried to wrench yourself from her grasp. But you failed miserably, whimpering louder in pain as you felt her fingers tighten around your throat, cutting off your oxygen a bit from the pressure against your throat. " Stay still, ever, I'd hate to hurt you too badly... " Lesso cooed, a smirk tugging subtly at her lips as she let her hand loosen a bit again, the hand against your chin slowly releasing you from its tight grip as the other did so. You didn't dare move though, you didn't want to discover what she'd do if you disobeyed her again, so instead you just looked at her with frighted eyes, lips quivering subtly from fear as you stared up at her.

" Please Lady Lesso...I'm sorry, please don't hurt me! " You pleaded, voice shaking with fear and desperation as you spoke, body still frozen in place. But as you expected, the woman simply smiled wider, lips easily spreading into a sick grin of excitement as her free hand moved up your body. You tensed a bit at the sensation, her sharp nails dragging slowly up your shaking form only stopping when her hand reached your chin once more, this time gently lifting your chin with her index finger before she let her thumb brush over your quivering bottom lip. It was uncharacteristically gentle, rough skin dragging along your soft lip ever so slowly, letting itself press down only as it pulled away, pulling your lip along with it momentarily. You shivered as you watched her pull her hand away, the hand on your neck forcing you to watch as she shook her head slowly, smirk building more and more as she let her hand travel to her tie, tightening it a bit with a soft chuckle.

" Oh Y/n... Of course I'm going to hurt you " She purred out devilishly, hand around your throat letting go in an instant, giving you a gentle nudge as it did so before falling to Lessos side. But for once you couldn't focus on what she was doing, or how she was behaving, all you could focus on was the way she'd said your name. All you could focus on was the way your stomach twisted, that emotion from the other night coming back full force as it crawled up your spine and flooded your cheeks with a bright red blush. " I don't take disrespect lightly...especially, when it's an ever who has disrespected me... " She growled the word ever more intensely than ever before, the gutteral sound making the odd reddish hue that covered your cheeks worse, that emotion worsening within you without warning.

" So I am going to remind you, little ever, of your place..." She paused and with the sudden glow of her finger, your head was forced into her direction once more without warning. Now listen, while normally she wouldn't have been phased, she actually found herself pausing at the sight, and by God what a sight it was. Your head was forced back, face red with an intense blush, the sight only becoming more and more enthralling due to the soft glow of light eliminating your features. Eyes wide and puffy as they stared at her, still wet from your tears and swirling with fear and hesitant desire. She felt her breath stutter at the sight and her eyes widen, taking in the sight before her slowly, trying to contain the emotions that she was feeling within herself as she scanned you over. You on the other hand were completely confused, the silence of the room just about unbearable as you were forced to face the woman, eyes filled with fear and confusion and neck aching from the uncomfortable position it was forced into.