Breaking Balls

Twas June 21st of September,
The sun rose above the land of Kentucky, U.S.A. Standing upon it, there was Colonel Sanders, in a plain white suit and a black bowtie, the sunrise reflected atop the lens of  his black framed glasses.

Kernel Sanders (sorry for bad spellign) let out a sigh. Morgan Freeman stood idle beside
him. "Crockpot, you NEED to expand your business!" Morgan profusely insisted to his favorable companion. "I'm telling you, 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' will be a national success, you've got to trust me. This country needs to taste your product." He further exclaimed. "I don't know, Morgan. I'm focusing on Kentucky at the moment. I've perfected my recipe, but.. well, it's more complicated than that. The chicken is in high demand here in the Americas. I'm nearly bankrupted, I have to pay so much for chicken exportation from countries such as Latvia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Nepal." Crocodile Sanders responded.

"Y'know what I think you should do?" Crossword looked over at Morgan with an approving, attentive look. "Start a KFC in New Mexico." Cancer Expanders raised an eyebrow waiting for Morgan to continue. "It's overpopulated with chickens, there are so many, oh my goodness, you wouldn't believe your eyes!!" Morgan insists. "Albuquerque, believe me, your buisness.. would thrive."

May 5th.
Ambience of chatter crowds the air interrupted occasionally by speaker announcements. At the Central Kentucky Regional Airport, Crackpipe and Morgan share their last words. "Well, You're really doing it then!" Morgan said to his friend. "Guess so, Morgz."

"And of course, to confirm, I leave you with full management of my Kentucky chapter"
"You've got it, Salami, I will not disappoint you!!" In his suit and bowtie Candle Spanish sets off, his new destination ahead.