《 Chapter 2 》

⚠ Gore mention ⚠

Kel arrived at Sunny's house just as the sun rose. 'How long was I walking?' He thought as he knocked on the door to be greeted by someone. That person had dark obsidian hair, dark black eyes, pale smooth skin, a dark obsidian vest, a white collar shirt under, and some shorts. Kel was surprised to even see Sunny answer the door, Sunny only ever really talked through the mail slot. "Oh... it's you." Sunny said as Kel turned slightly pink due to Sunny's soothing voice. "Sunny! I haven't seen you in forever!" Kel said smiling, and not a fake smile either. Sunny started to turn slightly red as he saw how happy Kel was. "Yeah... I guess. Why are you here..?" Sunny said as he looked at Kel confused. Kel's face was red and not in the blushing way either. "Oh! Right... uhm can I spend the night here?" Kel said getting straight to the point. Sunny just looked at Kel and slightly smiled. Sunny liked spending time with Kel, even if it was years ago since they last hung out. "Sure, I don't mind." Sunny said as Kel's face lit up with excitement. Sunny had never seen Kel that happy before, ever. "Really?! Your the best, Sunny!" Kel said as Sunny opened the door more and let Kel in. Sunny took a better look at Kel, that's when he found out the difference in Kel. He had gotten much more taller, his hair was longer but somehow the same, he seemed more.... cautious but also his old self at the same time. Sunny liked this new version of Kel but he wished that he was still taller than Kel. "Why?" Sunny asked as Kel stopped looking at Sunny's house. "Why what?" Kel said as Sunny got close to Kel. They both started to blush, it was obvious they liked each other but neither one of them knew that. "Why did you come here? You have a house, right?" Sunny asked as Kel started to feel guilty for leaving Hero. He knew leaving Hero was a bad idea but he knew he screwed everything up. "Oh, I just thought I would come by! And y'know... it be like the good ol' times..!" Kel said as he thought Sunny would be able to tell that he was miserable. However, Kel was right. Sunny knew something was wrong with Kel but he acted like he didn't know. "Oh, okay. Well, did you have anything planned? I guess..." Sunny said as Kel was about to say something but then thunder interrupted him. They both looked out the window to see it was pouring and lighting. Kel frowned as his idea was to ask if Sunny wanted to stop by a café kind of like a date without Sunny knowing. "Nope, I didn't have anything planned in mind! Did you?" Kel asked as Sunny shook his head and stared at the ground. He saw Mari's reflection and quickly snapped back into reality, he saw Kel starring at him. Sunny started to blush after making eye contact with Kel's bright, adorable, hazel eyes. "Do you... want a tour of the house, I suppose?" Sunny asked as Kel's face lit up with excitement as Sunny chuckled to himself and motioned Kel. They both started walking all over the house and Sunny showing Kel everywhere. After the tour, Kel sat at the edge of the stairs as Sunny started to get flashbacks to the incident... "How are you always so perfect!? It's not fair!" Sunny yelled as him and Mari were having an argument. "I'm not perfect, Sunny! I'm the opposite!" Mari said as Sunny started to get furious and angry with her. "Stop lying, you know your perfect! You have always been Mom's favorite and you know it." Sunny yelled as Mari started to get angry at Sunny. "I am no-!" Mari yelled as Sunny did something he regret. He pushed Mari down the stairs as she screamed. Her body hit the floor making blood spill everywhere, on the floor, the stairs, the carpet. Everywhere. *end of flashback* "Sunny!" Kel yelled as Sunny snapped back to reality. Sunny felt tears running down his face. He also felt something else, something warm like...a hug? That's when Sunny knew, Kel was hugging him. "Ah, sorry... just remember her death...." Sunny said as Kel hugged tighter but not in a bad way. In a way that made Sunny feel secure, safe, and at ease. "You don't have to be sorry for something you didn't do." Kel said as Sunny shivered knowing he killed Mari. He felt way too guilty to even be alive, way too guilty for not telling everyone, too guilty to even have Kel as a friend... "If... If you say so, Kel." Sunny responded with as Kel knew Sunny was feeling sad maybe depressed even. It reminded him of Hero, way to much of Hero. Sunny took in a deep breathe and hugged Kel knowing it would make them both happier. Sunny started to smile as he felt Kel's warm hands wrap around his shaking, cold, bitter body. "How about.... we just watch a movie?" Kel asked as Sunny slowly nodded closing his eyes and getting comfortable in Kel's arms. Kel knew Sunny was comfortable so he started to sway back in forth making the smaller individual rock. It comforted Sunny in a weird way, but it also partly made Sunny embarrassed. I mean, your crush swaying back and forth and purposely making you rock back n' forth? "Well, how about we go to your living room?" Kel asked as Sunny nodded as he escaped Kel's hug and walked over to living room. Kel followed the smaller individual as he felt a vibration in his back pocket. He took out his phone to see he got a text message from Hero. 'Why..? Why does he suddenly care where I am? He didn't care two hours ago...' Kel thought as him and Sunny sat on the couch. "I'm going to pick a movie if you don't mind..." Sunny said as Kel nodded happily and went back to his phone. He decided he was going to respond to Hero's message and not ghost his brother.