《 Chapter 4 》

*after the movie* Kel sighed as he always knew how the movie ended but Sunny had never seen it so it was a surprise to him. Kel looked around the living room to see if there was anything to do that Sunny would be interested in. But then Kel remembered, it was Sunny's house so he would know where everything is. "Kel..?" Sunny asked as Kel looked up from where he was (which was on top of Sunny's chest) and stared at Sunny. "Uh, yeah?" Kel asked as Sunn started to blush. 'Should I ask Kel? No, he's too pure he wouldn't know what I mean.... probably but then again he isn't so pure. I mean, I just learned his trauma and his problems so should I really be asking this...?' Sunny thought as Kel started to look at him confused. "Nevermind, it's nothing..." Sunnt said as Kel started to get more confused but wasn't going to stop asking what he was going to say unless he got an answer. "C'mon, tell me! Afterall, I am your best friend!" Kel said as if mentally hurt him to say that, of course it hurt Sunny mentally but Kel didn't know that. "I- Like it said, it doesn't matter..." Sunny said as Kel rolled his eyes and looked more at Sunny's living room. It was clean but also dirty at the same time, there was pictures of musical awards everywhere. It reminded Kel of how Hero was so perfect, Kel didn't know how everyone he knew was so perfect. Well, Aubrey wasn't exactly perfect but she was a perfect leader to her little gang. Basil was perfect at gardening and growing crops perfectly. Sunny was perfect at playing the violin and painting. Hero was perfect at everything like school, math, biology, history, he was smart. But Kel wasn't perfect at anything, the only good thing Kel was really good at was Basketball. 'Why can't I be like Hero? Or Sunny? They are naturally good at everything, Sunny is good at playing the violin and looking pretty... and Hero is naturally good at everything and getting girlfriends and boyfriends... well used too. But why am I only good at one thing? Maybe Mom is right, if I try even harder then I have been trying, ill never bee good enoug..!' Kel thought as he felt Sunny tapping on his shoulder. Kel suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Sunny. Sunny was blushing just by Kel staring at him with his big smile. Sunny could tell something was bothering Kel but didn't want to bring it up. Sunny knew if he brung it up Kel would lie to him like he usually does but Sunny didn't want Kel to bottle up his feelings. "What's wrong." Sunny asked as Kel knew Sunny saw right through his fake smile. Kel couldn't fake his happiness anymore to Sunnt after telling him everything, well mostly everything. "It's just.... your good at everything. Playing the violin, being a good person, making others feels secure. But, I've been trying so hard and I've never been able to be that way... ever. Hero is way better than I could ever be but mom still wants me to be exactly like him. I just... wish I was better at everything and not one thing." Kel said as Sunny knew exactly how Kel felt. Kel felt like a burden, a waste of space, not good enough. Sunny hugged Kel tighter enough for Kel to know that everything was going to be okay without really talking to him. Kel hugged him back as he felt his face getting warmer by the second. Kel knew he was blushing and smiled, he's never felt so happy before. Sunny started to blush as he saw Kel smiling and blushing. Sunny never knew Kel liked hugs or any of this stuff. 'He looks cute here...' Sunny thought as he turned hotter by the second. 'I didn't think I would ever fall in love with an idiot like him before. God... I'm cheesy.' Sunny thought as Kel felt something vibrate in his pocket. Kel pulled away from the hug even though he didn't want to. He pulled out his phone and saw the message was from no one other than his mother. Kel realized he never told his mother that he was at Sunny's and he left unexpectedly after what happened this morning. He quickly responded to her message.

🥀: Where the hell are you, young man!?

🏀: Oh! I'm at Sunny's!

🥀: Tell me where you're going before you leave the house unexpectedly.

🏀: Yes ma'am.

🥀: Also your father WILL hear about this. Come home tomorrow IMMEDIATELY when you wake up, do you understand young man?

🏀: Yes ma'am.

🥀: Good. Tell Sunny I said Hello by the way!

🏀: I will.

[Text thingy over]
Kel felt his eyes burning knowing whenever he went back home the pain would come back. The pain of feeling glass shards fly into his body, the feeling of being punched over and over again, the pain of them not listening to him. Sunny grabbed Kel's phone out of his hand and read the text messages. Kel tried to grab the phone back but Sunny wouldn't let him. Sunny grabbed Kel's hand as he tried to grab the phone for a second time. Kel turned red as he felt his crush hold his hand for the first time. Sunny read the text messages as he started to get furious, he never knew Kel's parents were this shitty. Sunny turned off Kel's phone and put it on the table in front of them. Sunny realized what he was doing and pulled his hand away from the other individual. Sunny turned his face away from Kel's but felt something on his chin. Kel pulled Sunny's face toward his and smiled at him. Sunny felt his face turn from red to tomato red. Kel realized that Sunny thought he was flirting with him and chuckled. He pulled their faces closer together as Sunny didn't know what to do. If either one of them talked, their lips would be touched by the other person's. Sunny sighed and closed his eyes and kisses Kel. Kel kissed back as he knew he's been waiting for tis moment his whole life. Sunny pulled away as he realized what he did, he kissed his crush! Sunny's thoughts started to swarm in his head. 'Did I really just do that!? He kissed me back, does that mean he likes me back..? No, No he wouldn't like me back. I mean, I'm such a nobody but... to him it seems like I'm not for some odd reason.' Sunny thought as Kel started to wave his hand in Sunny's face as Sunny snapped out his thoughts. Kel smiled as Sunny did something he hasn't done in ages... He smiled back. <3