2

This takes place in episode 1, during the first challenge.

--------------------------------

Clyde and the rest of the orange team were stood on an orange oval, and the green team on a green one. (Ironic, I know.) Clyde yawned quietly.

"Good morning, welcome to your first challenge!" Christal announced.

"Good morning? We couldn't sleep well, this place sucks. Who is your manager? I need to talk to him right now." Complained Karol. Oh, the urge to call her Karen.

"I'm the manager, I'm in charge. You are competing for a million dollars, so you have two options, accept everything as it is or leave this camp right now." Unbalanced deal but also kinda fair. Nobody can argue with a million big ones.

"Whatever."

Clyde stifled his laughter.

"I have a complaint, the other team has an advantage." Gay spoke up in a whiny voice. Oh how Clyde hated that whiny bitch voice.

"Advantage in what?" Christal questioned.

"They have an ogre, it is obvious that they are going to win all the strength challenges." James laughed at Gay's clearly rude remark.

"Oh come on Yul, stop bringing down others for your own pleasure." Clyde rolled his eyes. "Nobody wants any part of your opinion. And for you, James, it's the same." As he finished speaking, he crossed his arms.

"Uh! How dare you!" Gay.

"How dare YOU be rude to someone you haven't even talked to."

"By hurting one person's spirit, you will hurt the spirit of your fans." A green haired hippie dude told Yul.

"Really, I don't think there's anyone in Korea right now watching THIS."

"I WILL NOT allow any more useless interruptions. I will explain your challenge for today. We will have a relay race! This is how it will work." Fun. Elementary school games, who doesn't love that?

"Each team has a flag of their color here on the beach, at my signal 3 members must take the flag and get on a boat, where the first stage will start, when they reach the marked area, they must pass the flag to two or three, since the orange team has an extra member, other members of the team that will continue by quadricycle. When they reach the next marked area they will give the flag to another member that will continue by bicycle. Finally they will pass it to the last member who will run to the finish line. The first team to get their flag to the finish line wins this challenge." Clyde wasn't paying much attention.

"You can decide who will do what part and go to your positions!" Christal finished her explanation.

"Hey, do you guys want to do the ATVs? We can do it together." James asked Clyde and Aiden.

"Yeah, sure." Clyde shrugged and looked over at Aiden, who just nodded in agreement. The three went off to their position. Clyde never went on an ATV. He's a bit intrigued.

Once everyone got into position, Christal spoke again. (Will this bitch ever shut up?)

"In the boats we have Rosa, Lake, and Maggy against Hunter, Tess, and Yul."

"In the ATVs we have Aiden, James and Clyde all together and Connor with Kai."

"Karol and Ally on the bikes. At the end, in the floor race we have Oliver and Riya."

"This challenge starts.. now!"

--------------------------------

Clyde leaned against the ATV while Aiden watched for Rosa, Lake, and Maggy to arrive.