30. ~Hangover~

Written: 29 November 2022

_________________

My eyes peel open. Yes...Literally peel.

My head is pounding and I feel sick to my stomach. Very sick. Nauseating sick.

I groan as I sit up, the bed is empty.

Great, not only did I wake up with a jumbo hangover but i6 woke up to no Ash.

I throw the covers off me and the moment I stand I feel it coming. No, not the memories of last night... only God knows where those are but what comes up is vomit.

I quickly run into the bathroom and kneel in front of the toilet and I let it rip.

I puke my lungs out... atleast it felt like it.

While I puke I feel my hair being pulled up.

My eyes widen and I try my best to push the man away while hanging my head over the toilet. "N-No leave. I don't want you to see me like this."

Ash chuckles and the moment I go to yell at him for thinking this is funny I vomit agian. Not pretty.

After I emptied my stomach. Literally. Ash hands me baby wipes and he flushes the toilet. Bye bye food and alcohol. Why do I drink agian?

I wipe my mouth and groan at the headache. "Fuck." My hands shoot to my head.

I throw the wipe in the trash and my head leans back onto Asher's legs.
I look up at him through watery eyes. Through my lashes.

"Tell me I look pretty." I definitely don't look fucking pretty.

He grins. "Most beautiful and prettiest girl in the world. I'm gonna go get you some pain killers." With that he walks out.

I sigh and get up. But ladies and gentlemen the moment I look in that mirror I gasp all the air of the room into my lungs.

Baggy eyes, hallow cheeks, messy hair, red eyes, dried lips and a God awful makeup smudged. I look like a nock off Madusa.

"Liar!" I yell and I hear Ash laugh while walking down the hallway.

I sprint into the bedroom towards my bag, I grap the things I need and run back to the bathroom.

I shower, I brush my teeth, I scrub my face, I do skin care, I floss, I brush and briad my hair, I get dressed. I do everything I can possibly do to get rid of that ugly mother fucker that just stared at me in the mirror but the moment I pull on the knitted cropped sweater...I see it. I see the small tattoo on my wrist.