chapter 2- what an ass!

The next day
__________________________________________
"Y/n wake up it's time for school!" Sonia yelled out as she was cooking.

I toss and turn as the sunlight hits my eyes "ugh okay!" I yelled back as I got out of bed.

I stretched a bit and ran towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Putting on my uniform and getting my hair tied up, I ran out the door and straight to the kitchen...

"I'm here!" I said with a chirpy voice

"Amazing you look fantastic now we need to go outside Leon came by earlier and said he had a surprise for hop and you," Sonia said as she took off her apron

"Really!?" I said with stars on my eyes

She nodded and opened the door I walked outside and saw three Pokemon.

Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble

"Cool aren't they?" Said Leon as he smiled as I nodded "pick one it's gonna be your starter"

All of the starters lined up as I stared at them with stars in my eyes

My eyes landed on Sobble.

I picked him up and smiled "I want you" Sobble hugged me.

Hop came up from the path and ran towards us "I'll take Grookey!" He said as Grookey jumped up to his shoulder

"Okay kids Let's get going now the traffic will be painful if we don't get there soon," said Leon

I nod and grabbed my bag and Sobble

"Let's go I'm ready!" I said hopping in the car as my bag squished hop and his Pokemon

"The heck are you carrying in there!?" He said setting on the other side of the seat.

I pout and spoke "it's filled with important stuff and snacks for Sobble"
You grin.

Hop sighs and lets out a little laugh."alright alright"
__________________________________________
20 minutes later...
"YOU SON OF A BI*CH WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU'RE GOING!" Sonia yelled out while a car passed her

"Sonia please calm down," said Leon holding her hand she took a deep breath in and looked over at Leon, and smiled.

"Thank you, Leon," she said sweetly
"PASS THAT GUY NOW!" He yelled out as she footed on the gas and made it to school.

After Hop and I barely made it out alive Sobble and Grookey stumbled out of the car dizzy.

"You two have a great day okay?" I nod as Sonia smiles and ushers to close the door. I did as I was told and ran after Hop who was already in school.

But...

I tripped over someone's bag, it looked expensive I gratuity looked up to see a boy with soft-looking hair and the meanest look.

"Excuse me you're on top of my bag.." he said sternly his hands in his pockets

"I am so sorry I don't mean any trouble"
I said softly holding onto my Sobble

"Ugh peasants shouldn't be here at all and by the looks of it this brat already dirtied my expensive bag," he said picking up his bag.

Hop noticed the commotion and stepped between me and the fluffy-haired boy.

"Bede leave her alone..." Said Hop with his fist clenched "your rich daddy should have enough money to buy you another one"

Bede glared at him and was about to battle right there but suddenly.

*Bell noise*

the bell went off and it was time for the first period. "Let's go Y/n we're wasting time here" he grabbed her hand and ran to the classroom.
__________________________________________
Bede POV:

"... stupid girl..." My cheeks flushed a bit pink. "ugh"

I walk into the classroom 'Pokemon battling lessons'

As I sat in the back near the window, I saw the girl who ruined my experience bag she didn't seem to notice me and sat in front of me.

Her hair looked so soft as it cascaded down her back.

My heart started to hurt but I didn't know why until I realized why as she turned her face to the window.

The light hit her beautifully "(....p-pretty)" I thought to myself.
__________________________________________
Hop POV:

I noticed that I was in the same class as Y/n on our schedule. I was so excited that I finally got to spend more time with her, but I also noticed that Bede was also in the same class.

"Ugh.." I let out a soft groan as I turned around, I saw her.

The light hit her beautiful hair and face. I was star-struck.

I started to feel my face morph into a smile and my cheeks getting hot.

Suddenly she noticed me and smiled I fell in love with her all over again.

"...." I stood quiet and waved at her as she waved back and pointed to the blackboard.

I nodded and gave up a cheeky thumb.
__________________________________________
Y/n POV:

I sighed as I stared out the window and saw a cloud in the shape of a heart.

"(How strange..)" I looked over to Hop who waved at me as I smiled and waved back.

"(Such a silly boy..)" I turned my face to the side back to the window but I caught the boy who almost started a fight with Hop staring at me.

I ignored him and just kept looking at the clouds.

"Miss Y/n can you please come up here and introduce yourself to the class" I nodded as I got up from my chair and walked to the front

"My name is Y/n l/n and my starter is Sobble I came here from Alola and it's a pleasure to meet all of you" I smile as Sobble struck a pose on my shoulder.

Hop smiled and clapped softly everyone was in their world. "Alright then who wants to battle her"

"W-what!?" I yelled and turned to the teacher Sobble looked shocked and glanced at him.

"It's a tradition," he said as he scanned the room everyone's eyes were on the teacher whom he was gonna pick.

"I will," said Bede as he stared at me with sinister eyes.

I gulped heavily as I looked at Sobble who was sweating. I patted him for encouragement.

"We got this buddy don't worry"
__________________________________________
To be continued...